The Curious Case of Jaydon Hayden a Black Racist who Beats Elderly White People in a Michigan Psychiatric Hospital

@Longo you got this news out well before the shitrag Gateway Pundit did. Nice job on that. Too bad they didn’t pass along any credit since this was posted here well before anywhere else on social media.

Apparently they got the dindu - of course thanks to Tom Fitton and no one else.

3 Likes

They couldn’t even drop a link. Scumbags. I can’t stand the Gateway Pundit anyway. Too many ads and way too much clickbait. The site is barely readable anymore.

1 Like

I’m sure this story is 100% true.

YEP

Imagine…you fought in WW2 against the Nazis, narrowly avoiding death hundreds of times to make it home again to your wife.

Skip forward 70 years. You’re now in a nursing home. Jaydon is your nurse, he hates you, he blasts rap music about fucking white girls while wailing on you with his fists, filming it and putting it online to further humiliate you.

You arrive home from the hospital, Jaydon got a light sentence cuz he a good boi he tryna get heez life togetha. Your blonde granddaughters are all dating foul-mouthed rap music blasting pitch-black thugs who disrespect you and your children, calling them hoes and baby mamas.

Your ability to smile has long since past, your entire life, all your achievements, everything, your country, your legacy, your pride as a man, reduced to a joke. As I have said countless times here, I am not white…but you guys should really win this race war to preserve your heritage and restore your pride. Please don’t lose.

3 Likes

Tucker covered this briefly tonight and is doing a full story on it tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’d love to know the thinking behind saving and uploading incriminating evidences against oneself. The only real “hate” against black people are black people themselves. It’s almost like he wants to invite troubles and infamy upon himself.

And why pick on the weak and helpless? The majority of unreported black-on-nonblack crimes are against women, children, and the elderly. And the ones against grown adults? They end up on CNN because RACYSM. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Why do you Americans allow these uncivilized beasts to continue to roam about freely?

1 Like

Because MLK made a bunch of mouth sounds in the 1960s and a bunch of dumbass commie boomers believed every word. So, ever since then, any time anything happens to a black person in this country they scream racism…even when they are getting arrested for a violent crime they committed…at which point they will also scream “police brutality” and complain that their handcuffs are too tight.

1 Like

Then the NAACP and Al Sharpton show up with megaphones demanding justice and filing lawsuits.

“Justice for thee and not for me”

1 Like

What is that “institutional racism” left wing shit you are posting? Read that crap before posting it on the forum. That’s pure left wing flaming shit.

1 Like

That is what we have in America. Duh! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He’s just proving the point that academia, especially the “social science”, is extremely pozzed. Accidentally walked into one during my undergrad years and something like this was being “taught”.

That guy is a media whore. He takes credit for everything under the sun and no one ever calls him on it. It’s not like Judicial Watch put the pieces together on this. A bunch of anons did and then as the jannies were deleting the threads because /pol/ is fake and gay now the anons started posting their work elsewhere - like ITT. Tom Fitton then saw it and says to have made a phone call to complain. No shit. So did thousands of other people way earlier than that overcompensating douchebag.

1 Like

Looks like the innocent boxer just tryin to turn he life around indeed hates crackas and wants people to go to his house if they have a problem with him punching old people. I sure hope no one follows through on that at all.

1 Like

A guy on Twitter claims to have recognized the elderly man in the video as his grandfather.

He claims his grandfather died as a result to these injuries and surprise - surprise, the staff did not say the injuries occurred from a Basketball-American punching his head in.

1 Like

Wew! This shit went from being nowhere this morning to being everywhere by tonight. Good on @Longo for spreading this far and wide. I think I’ve seen your handiwork on Twitter and pol as well.

I hope this thing erupts now…

3 Likes

If the left dismisses this blatant act of violence, it neutralizes their whole outrage on the Arbery hoax hate case. You can get charged with murder for filming the evidence, while actual murders roam free. This is America.

3 Likes