The Cult of Trump

To be President, you have to have a bit of narcissism; as to the con artist part, every President has lied to the people, or misled through grand statements that apply anecdotally but are not ‘the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth’. Obama knew he was lying about the ACA, he sent Eric Holder’s DOJ to railroad first George Zimmerman, and later Officer Wilson - to fan the hatred of Black racists, and show he’s ‘woke’ enough. He also likely set in motion Lois Lerner’s misuse of the IRS. But Democrats still chant ‘Barakahu Akbar!’

I believe the last President to be completely transparent was Jimmy Carter, and smart as he was, let the economy almost collapse because he was too busy being a choirboy, and not managing.

It just goes to prove the old saying: the difference between a statesman and a crass politician is whether or not he’s on your side.

2 Likes

Well after checking in post drivel you decide to check out.

The typical progressive, throw crap against the wall and run like hell.

2 Likes

They like to…

stir

1 Like

[quote=“FattyMcButterpants, post:30, topic:2940”]
Trump seems willing to burn all political capital in his support of Israel but won’t do that for America. [/quote]

This is a ridiculous statement and the only thing President Trump did for Israel is to move the USA embassy to Jerusalem as was promised by almost every Presidential candidate since Reagan but Trump is the only elected President that followed through with that campaign promise and it was about damned time and it actually helped his “political capitol”! It certainly worked for me as a reluctant Trump voter.

Israel is the only Democrat Republic ally we have in the hell hole region of the Middle East and there is a reason I wholeheartedly support them and that’s solely for the benefit of MY country, the United States of America so when the Islamic barbarians are at the gates, our ally in the region Israel can assist us in wiping them off the face of the earth!!

3 Likes

But you people are so incensed when other countries/groups voice the same thing about Israel. :roll_eyes:

Btw, there’s 1.5 billion of them and they’re going NOWHERE…:wink:

I think you mean Obama

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAwz4W6M16w

3 Likes

OMG… love it. !!!

I did not see it in 2016. It needs to be broadcast again.

2 Likes

Last I heard Israel isn’t threatening to wipe us out but there are Islamic terrorist countries who are, so when push comes to shove better them then us.

I did say “when the barbarians are at the gates” meaning if and/or when they attack I want our allies Israel on our side since that fierce little country of 8.5 million could wipe out the 1.5 Billion backward medieval barbarians on their own!

2 Likes

No, I don’t believe they are and didn’t suggest so.

What fantasy land. First, those 1.8 billion are scattered about the world. With the largest concentration in South Asia. And secondly, they’ll never be all together concentrating themselves at “the Gates” of Israel for the big attack.

Right on, Roxie!!! :+1:

And one other thing. It’s not possible for “Islamic terrorist countries” to wipe us out.

The US Pentagon budget exceeds the entire GDP of most, if not all Islamic states.

You’re the one brought the massive population, I know they are not all concentrated in one area , there is enough of them though in the Middle East where the threats are made.

But by magnitudes, Muslims are like anybody else, interested in work, family and the struggles of life and have no interest in charging Israel. It’s a false concern.

That’s because Muslim countries such as Iran have a sworn goal to wipe Israel off the map. Israel does not have a similar goal regarding Iran…but will definitely fight back when attacked.

My hope is that someday all of radical Islam will disappear from the earth…by whatever means are necessary. The killing of all radical Islamist people would please me greatly.

3 Likes

Islamic radicals aren’t, they are hell bent on world domination/subjugation and to either exterminate or convert all that do not share their faith.

It would please me greatly as well. But, it isn’t going to happen.

As I’ve been pointing out for a couple of decades now until all of Islam goes through a reformation similar to that of the Catholic Church circa 1550-1700 rejecting the Jihad and revolution by force the equation will not change.

Christianity had it’s bloody, violent period as well but we got over most of it before Islam even hit it’s peak with the conquest and occupation of Southern and Eastern Europe.

1 Like

You called all 1.8 billion of them “backward midevil
barbarians.” You know what it is when you paint an entire race or ethnicity so???

Maybe you should travel a bit. As Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) veraciously noted… ‘Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.”