The Crypto Movement is Here. Deciphering the Lizard Code 2.0 šŸ“€

1 Like

Feet of iron and clay.

Oh yes, but not yet! Where and when is that temple going to be built? I also like to think where there is a small passage (I forgot where) that man has the power to change course is still possible. Then there are others who say, ā€œnopeā€ what is being done is not in manā€™s control, but the Horsemen who work for God are the ones pulling the strings. 1st and 2nd seals are broken? Famine is next?

1 Like

Here is an article discussing the opinion of Philip Rosedale, especially in reference to the ā€œMetaā€ blockchain in development.

Rosedale is the founder of Second Life and High Fidelity worlds with the longest history of VR digital currency and originally a block chain supporter and developer. He had an epiphany. He is calling it what it isā€¦just a ponzi

I agree with him 100%

The creator of Second Life has a lot to say about all these new ā€˜metaversesā€™ | PC Gamer

1 Like

Meta (aka Facebook) of course its probably a Ponzi, and there are just throwing their hat in the ring at the current moment due everyone else is doing it. Once central banks are online and in full swing, (thanks China and Russia) we will se commerce like never before, central banks with their digital coins trying to shut down the smaller guys.

I really think these metaverses are a serious threat to human health and the long term ramifications is pretty scary

Where do you see things going as it relates to the US dollar? Do you think the gradual move with ripple net and XRP is going to replace it as the reserve currency?

I donā€™t know what will happen short term, but I do know that the US dollar should prevail while people wake up to the fact that crypto is idiotic for America and the World. Itā€™s make believe and only adds more scamming to banking and markets. The average person will not benefit from any of it.

I told that to John McAfee and he went insane
:slight_smile:

Maybe you are right, however China, and Russiaā€™s recent activity such as using crypto payment systems to bypass the Petro dollar is pretty obvious a new alliance is being formed. Also consider the FEDā€™s own plan to have a Digital coin. All the central banks are promoting this new phase in monetary policy to go to a cashless society. The infrastructure is already in place with only the US lagging behind everyone else.

Always the goal of marxists

I know. I had spent last weekend doing an online seminar on Critical Race Theory, Intersectionality and How to be a Anti racist. I am glad I did because I now fully understand why we have the narrative that we have and where they are coming from.

I found this and thought again about your short comment but profound comment.

1 Like

Another reminderā€¦and free on Youtubeā€¦

Shows how the Chinese were conditioning prisoners and people at large as they teach them what ā€œprogressiveā€ means.

1 Like

Just as I was predicting and others have.

1 Like