The Crypto Movement is Here. Deciphering the Lizard Code 2.0 đź“€

I am in the process now learning more about Crypto Technologies and Block Chain and wanted to create a thread specifically for this topic which is for anybody that is interested in learning more that they will find this thread useful in trying to educate themselves about this important financial topic. It appears most governments to date are moving ahead with issuing crypto options with XRP linked to “Ripplenet” which China, Singapore, Australia, the US, and even Russia are now moving forward with implementation as a way of doing business in the future.

Whether you agree or not, its going to be a reality that this is were commerce is going and how transactions are going to be conducted in the future, so it at least behooves the ones interested in staying informed on financial matters to at least start learning about this new technology so we are not left in the dust or caught flat footed when time progresses and more advancements are made by CB’s implementation of this new technology where eventually Global trade will be going to cashless system.

As I will be learning new things about this technology, I will from time to time will update this thread with what I think will be important info and resources for anybody that is interested in learning more about this topic. If you have some useful info such as for people just starting out about learning this topic and you are already studying this new system please share your info so the rest of us can learn as well.

One great source that I have been paying attention to is Darren Moore who is an excellent analyst on these matters and I suggest if you are interested in learning more about Cryptos take some time to watch some of his his videos. He does an excellent job in slowly spoon feeding in order to help you understand better the terms that are being used.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I don’t understand crypto at all. I keep hearing about it, but understanding it eludes me.

The only thing financially I understand is saving and being frugal/cautious with the money I have.

I am in the same boat as you are, but I feel its time to start taking a proactive approach to learning about it as a way of preparing for the future! In other words its all hands on deck, because no one is stopping Central Banks which are chummy club with the Globalists, so better to know thy enemy’s tools and be prepared.

2 Likes

The Cryptos that will not be in control of the central banks are these:

• Ethereum (ETH)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Cardano (ADA)
  • Polkadot (DOT)
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
  • Stellar (XLM)
  • Dogecoin (DOGE)
    Bitcoin (being the leader)

Here is a link with a run down

Dfinity which is out of Zurich Switzerland, is an open sourced and secured network dedicated to blockchain that runs at webspeed for content on the web.

The DFINITY Foundation is a nonprofit organization that develops the Internet Computer, a decentralized, open-source, general-purpose blockchain designed to host smart contracts. DFINITY was registered as a non-profit foundation in Zug

Shiba Inu (cryptocurrency) - Wikipedia

I’m in on this one to the moon

it’s lost a lot of % but I’m holding it (I don’t think this will make me rich)

Shiba inu coin price prediction for 2030: How high will it go? (linkedin.com)

I just dropped a lot of money on doge this morning… sad to see it drop back down

Here are some crypto I was told are good long term bets at the start of the year

Vra

Xrp

Xdc

CSC

Vet

Hbar

There are going to be fluctuations like these for a while. Be patient and diversify.

2 Likes

Here are more insights from Darren Moore!
Very Interesting stuff!

I’m just going to treat crypto like a index and will not be taking money out until 2030

That is probably a good bet because by then Cryptos will be exponentially up in value.

Proof positive that 1% are going in the same direction and trying to get ahead of the curve!

https://youtu.be/uPnNZhESeUg

The End Game is here!

This is what all the distractions is all about. The goal is to ensure they control you by controlling commerce and your money by way of Digital currency!

2 Likes

LOL at the people selling now is the time to buy

Bitcoin is taking a dive, but maybe you are right.