The Crypto Movement is Here. Deciphering the Lizard Code 2.0 📀

Here is an interesting fact: If the world’s ten richest men lost 99.999% of their wealth, they would still be richer than 99% of the global population.

Bitcoin is stupid and dangerous. We already have “digital currency” (buying stuff online, making deposits and transfers, paying bills) using a variety of existing currencies there is no extra value from bitcoin I can see for the normal use of money. With inflation well controlled for the major denominations and exchange rates shifting only by small increments, bitcoin has only speculative appeal.

I’m stumped by what seems to worry people about national currencies. If the U.S. collapsed in some way that made the dollar unusable, markets, in general, will be FUBAR.

Do you have any idea why Bitcoin was created? I bet you don’t which makes the rest of you argument silly and based on a hegemonic point of view steeped in ignorance.

Regardless of why it was created - it serves no purpose other than for criminal enterprises to launder their money through. Of course, Republicans would support something like that. Capitalism without limits.

Thanks, for proving once again you have no idea what you are talking about and missing the bigger picture. This is about crypto not just BItcoin, but then again if you actually took the time to read instead flapping your gums here all time you might actually learn something.

My point stands for all crypto. Except for Ethereum which seems to have a growing NFT market (also useless).

1 Like

So useless that all the central banks are moving in that direction. Gotcha!

Excellent analysis! Can’t say I didn’t see this coming. On two fronts, Russia is now using the Chinese credit system and now that they have been cut off from the US petro dollar, the currency war has escalated to a new level.

Right on cue, an executive order now signed to target crypto currencies in an attempt to regulate it. Ha! Good luck with that one.

1 Like

The Rock is on it’s way.

This woman is annoyingly corrupt! She is doing this so she can get a bill quickly signed.

This happening before our very eyes and is probably the reason why they want to create a war over.

1 Like