The Covington Catholic High School Students Did Nothing Wrong

Racist, Racist, Racist!

Hell he never left CONUS. He was apparently the only Recon Electrician Marine in history.

I"m really surprised to see S.E Cupp on that list. She’s generally a straight shooter who gets things right.

Still here huh? Lol

Black and silver face is the new blackface apparently. I’ll let history know

Funny, I was just researching the lawsuit on George Zimmerman’s case against NBC where he lost his 2nd appeal with no explanation given by the judge in the appellate court presiding and hearing his case. NBC definitely with malicious intent doctored his tape to manipulate the narrative at the time. Something tells me that their is some serious shenanigans going on behind the scenes for this to happen. It is my wish that Zimmerman pursues this to the Supreme court, the problem with that is the long wait to be heard!

If these people fail to retract their stories, will the plaintiff face the same fate? Yes it is about time but what will be the result? I for one am tired of media getting a free pass when it comes to coloring outside the lines of the infringing on individual rights to privacy, character assassination and slander. They should be held to account!

2 Likes

I agree. He looks exactly like the pictures we see of high school shooters. Good thing he doesn’t like guns, although I haven’t heard how he feels about explosives and/or incendiaries.

1 Like

The electronic media have 48 hours to purge their false media reports or face libel suit.

http://thefreedombeacon.com/2019/01/23/atty-robert-barnes-on-fox-and-friends-were-giving-major-media-celebrities-48-hours-to-retract-and-apologize-to-covington-kids-or-face-lawsuit-video/

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll be happy to print a retraction on page 17-c.

bq-5c49ba0fa564f

bq-5c49bd523431c

UPDATE - Leftists BTFO!

Covington Lawsuit Incoming!

List of those hit with Preservation Letters:

The Washington Post
The New York Times
Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
The Guardian
National Public Radio
TMZ
Atlantic Media Inc.
Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
Diocese of Covington
Diocese of Lexington
Archdiocese of Louisville
Diocese of Baltimore
Ana Cabrera
Sara Sidner
Erin Burnett
S.E. Cupp
Elliot C. McLaughlin
Amanda Watts
Emanuella Grinberg
Michelle Boorstein
Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
Antonio Olivo
Joe Heim
Michael E. Miller
Eli Rosenberg
Isaac Stanley-Becker
Kristine Phillips
Sarah Mervosh
Emily S. Rueb
Maggie Haberman
David Brooks
Shannon Doyne
Kurt Eichenwald
Andrea Mitchell
Savannah Guthrie
Joy Reid
Chuck Todd
Noah Berlatsky
Elisha Fieldstadt
Eun Kyung Kim
HBO
Bill Maher
Warner Media
Conde Nast
GQ

The Hill
The Atlantic

Ilhan Omar
Elizabeth Warren
Kathy Griffin
Alyssa Milano
Jim Carrey

Preservation Letter:

Article:
https://archive.is/vEGUs

1 Like

They all improved their ratings among their biggest audiences… liberals… at the expense of those students. Say they improved their ratings by 2% for one year. So they all owe the students 2% of their annual revenue.
Sure negotiate on those numbers. 5%, 1%, 6 months, whatever. It will be a college tuition or book money anyhow.

Of course if we get punitive and consider damages… well , well, well… it would be more than book money we are talking about.

Screenshot_3

2 Likes

Yeah, this is bad. They presented a false story which has endangered the kids, their families, and the school itself for profit.

It should cost them.

It was certainly defamatory of the school as well and if they choose to pursue it I would think they’ve got a strong case.