The Corrupt FBI Just Put White Nationalists on the Same Threat Level as ISIS

This is a good thing. I’m glad they didn’t follow through with their plan to fire into crowds at the 2A Virginia rally.

They don’t have to monitor it 24/7, all it requires is a sniffer program searching for keywords and phrases.

People don’t need to be involved at all unless one of the triggers is tripped and it is then brought to their attention by the program.

Definition of white nationalist

: one of a group of militant whites who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation

If you don’t fit that definition, don’t advocate racial separatism or stripping people of their rights based on race and don’t advocate or engage in terroristic acts or threats you have nothing to worry about.

In the current year, having friends online who agree that White people have a right to exist is evidence of a “White supremacist conspiracy” worthy of investigation by the FBI and possible imprisonment for??‍

1 Like

On that note, can anyone tell me what Republicans in office are doing besides putting Israel first, flooding the USA with H1B and H2B visa workers that steal jobs from Americans, passing unconstitutional antisemitism laws, supporting unconstitutional red flag gun confiscation laws, and refusing to secure our border?

That’s flatly untrue.

Pure BS, no republican in office is putting Israel first.

Pure BS. If that were true a foreign country wouldn’t be writing and promoting laws in the US.

https://twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/1227660066700042242?s=20

Pledging loyalty to a country that is not your own but retaining your own country’s nationality is called treason.

News flash that isn’t putting Israel First, not by a mile.

No it isn’t. Treason is clearly defined by the US Constitution.

Article III , Section 3 of the US Constitution : Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Whites are super privileged and we control everything. And we use all that power against non-whites.

That’s why non-whites have tons of diversity scholarships and white nationalism is considered terrorism. Makes sense.

Looks like you skipped over the aid and comfort part.

I skipped over nothing. We are not now nor have we ever been enemies with Israel.

Yeah, I know. Israel is our greatest ally and can do no wrong…but if that were actually true they wouldn’t need to bankroll our politicians with the money we give them to pass laws that make criticizing Israel, illegal. Greatest ally my ass.

Criticizing Israel is not now nor has it ever been illegal.

You guys really need to get some new material.

1 Like

Whatever you say shill.

Nearly half of the states in the USA have laws banning the boycott, divest and Sanctions movement (BDS) or criticism of Israel.

No they don’t. Criticism of Israel is not illegal anywhere in the US and any state attempting to do so would have their law immediately struck down with the first court challenge on First Amendment Grounds.

Whatever happened to the Constitution? Most of these traitors are not only bribed but I am quite sure, are blackmailed also.

It’s still relatively intact.