The Best Moments of AG William Bar Testimony

Yesterday hearing was a dog and pony show

after doing an autopsy on this , Im more than convinced that the Democrats and the Left are just out to get Trump, they dont seem to care about the law.

For two years they said Trump was colluding with the Russians, or a Russian agent, or a Russian stooge, the media ran with it, they claimed the election wasn’t fair blah blah blah.

That I had questions on , they claimed Russia rigged the election so Trump can win, meanwhile Putin despises Obama, even his people referred to Obama as a monkey with his I think one of his cabinet members tweeting emoticons with bananas .

You they telling me that Russia couldn’t swing the votes for Romney in 2012 but did for Trump in 2016? bull sh!t

For two years they shouted Trump and the Russians , well then Mueller was appointed to lead the investigation into this, for two years, millions of dollars and for what?

Mueller says from the get go, he cannot indict a sitting president? so what was the phucking point of the report?

I believe the report purpose was political revenge, Mueller knew he wasn’t going to indict and passed the buck to the AG Barr, Trump did not invoke executive privilege once, if he did there would be no Volume 2 and 200 pages of volume 2 produced what?

Not a fucking thing

There were so many leaks coming out of that office that Im surprised that some of the people werent wearing Depends .

Mueller complained that Barr took three weeks to get the report out ,and yesterday’s dog and pony show on the hill answered my question, Mueller didnt redacted the 6E parts, was he too phucking lazy ? so Barr and his staff had to do it

Barr gave a summary of Mueller report, Mueller didn’t like it, Mueller didn’t dispute it , he was upset on how the media spun it.

Mueller threw the obstruction of justice situation to the AG and Barr didn’t bite and charge Trump with Obstruction and now they are pissed.

So the bottom line is the Democrats went hard after Trump for Collusion , that failed volume one confirms that.

so they went after Trump for obstruction,in volume 2 and that hasn’t stuck , so now its going after Barr and the letters

That is all.

I hope Mueller gets called to the hill and testifies, because he will end up with the egg on the face and this will backfire on the Democrats

Mueller has to answer , why did he write two hundred pages in Volume 2 knowing you wouldn’t indict?

1. Mueller needs to answer why the double talk about not having enough evidence to prosecute but not enough to exonerate"

2. if he truly believe that Trump should have been indicted why didn’t he say that in his report , even though full knowingly it would be objected to but at least you have it on record and not one Republican could actually defend against that? but he didn’t

3. what was the real purpose of the report??

Oh, they care. If they had the same tactics used on them that they use on their opposition they’d crumble and change their tune so fast you wouldn’t know if they were coming or going.

They are nothing but bullies abusing power and using time to slander like the cowards they are.

Best was when Barr told Blumenthal he could not have his private notes. Completely put him in his place and reminded him that he isn’t as powerful as he’d like to believe he is. Left him gaping like a fish out of water. The slap was epic.

1 Like

The fun has just begun.

The dems wanted to play rough? One thing the democrats don’t have is backbone. Oh, sure they have hive mind backbone. But when one falls they all scamper for safety.

Barr has yet to reveal the surface he has scratched. The poop is going to hit the fan for the dems and they are already running for cover.:poop:

1 Like

They are attacking the credibility of the Sheriff before their coming arrests.

It’s all they’ve got. Plain to see for anyone with an IQ above 80.

I cannot WAIT to see them hung out to dry. “The chickens coming home to roost”.

How much do you want to bet that the situation in Venezuela “intensifies” and this gets lost in the shuffle? :wink:

The swamp is about to get drained. :popcorn:

1 Like

Apparently, Trump’s finally done with this.

Or the Deep State is real, has been real for the last 2 1/2 years (and then some) and it’s finally being exposed. It’s sounding more and more like that is what’s REALLY the case here. The house of cards is crashing down and they’re running for cover.

Mueller just needs to testify himself that way his testimony can put this entire matter to bed once and for all. According to reports Mueller is really upset by what Pelosi and other democrats are accusing Barr of so he is urging Nadler to speed up the process so he can set the record straight.

I don’t think there’s any doubt about that. The last thing they want is a complete investigation of the genesis of the “Russian Collusion” plot and investigation.

The deep state is very real and has been operating silently for decades. Trump’s run for POTUS shined a light on them that made them very nervous and more than a little desperate.

Good, there comes a time when you have to say “enough is enough”.

Which in essence for any loving American Patriotic citizen who believes in the rule of law this should be extremely concerning for all! I suspect as we approach the warmer months that there will be even more unrest. This month alone is going to be pivotal with all that is going to be revealed. It is now or never for the rule of law to be laid down like a hammer! Its getting very intense and the future of the country is at stake.

My favorite Barr Gif

1 Like

One of the very things Hannity was talking about this week was when this does finally go public, people will finally be shown just how close we were to having the very fabric of our republic destroyed if this self destructive path had been allowed to continue unabated. Thankfully, saner minds prevailed. Now we need to ensure that this can NEVER happen again along with making sure that every single one of the perpetrators of this coup over the last 10-20 years faces charges for their actions.

3 Likes

I have every reason to believe that the IG’s report is going to be a nuclear stink bomb hitting dead center between FBI/DOJ’s headquarters.

That of course is just the beginning so it’s going to be one hell of a hot summer.

We’re less than a year out from the first primaries.

Lets hope so on this particular point. My fear is that given what Horowitz last testimony was and his last report was very much watered down to the point I found it rather troubling that is was not more a scathing indictment of the individuals involved. I have to wonder.

Secondly, yes, I do believe it is going to be a hot summer. I sincerely pray that our country can get back to some semblance of sanity after the demoncrats are completely vanquished to the point that perhaps a new party emerges as a result.

The FBI IMO has to be stripped down and rebuilt again, as well as the state department where many of the Obama holdovers are still entrenched. Cleaning house is the only way we are going to get through this mess, as well as prosecuting all including Obama and Hillary.

There are a lot of very good dedicated people at the FBI and DOJ but the leadership in both organizations smells like a dead carp in August.

I have no doubt about that as I personally have close associates still employed in both institutions. Our communication has been pretty spartan since this whole thing unfolded as I suspect many are simply keeping a low profile. I will see one of them at a family gathering this summer. Anyway, I still think that fundamental changes need to happen at all three branches DOJ, FBI and SD and we will see if that happens.