The Absolute State of Britain Podcast Epsiode 2- Liberalism: Burning Books, Burning Churches

Please answer this. I need to know.

You’re full of shit and just embarrassing yourself even further. I have never claimed to know all that is known on any topic even where I have a great deal of expertise on a subject. I have a great deal of expertise on those subjects because I never cease learning.

If you ever think you can show me to be wrong in anything I have stated be prepared to do so with credible sources or I’ll eat you alive.

Are you claiming to be in a position to discuss a topic with full understanding without consuming the source?

1 Like

Hahahahahahaahahahahahah, get lost boomer. You’re saddening me.

You got your answer. The premise that book burning was not part and parcel of Fascism is an absolute lie. I’m not about to waste my time listening to an author who predicates their argument on a lie.

What I’m doing is showing you to be an ignorant racist, ■■■ hating fool.

listen old man:

why mass censorship is communist, not fascist.

You, because you are a fool, jumped to ‘muh nazis’- whose book burnings we discussed in the podcast (not that you would know this). We were talking about the convergence of Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, and other internet platforms who are owned and operated by people who follow a neo-Marxist ideology, and their penchant for censorship

BUT MUH NAZI BURNED BOOKS

Give me a break, you don’t even know what the conversation is, go yell at the TV.

I don’t give a fuck what you think you are doing.

2 Likes

Obviously you don’t mind making a complete ass of yourself for all to see.

You began this thread justifying the book burning by fascists while still deflecting to communists as the real problem.

Totalitarianism by fascists and communists killed a 150,000,000 people on just two continents alone in the last century and more than a billion suffered as a result of it.

Go get an education somewhere you ignorant twit and then come back and try to debate like an adult.

But did you listen to the podcast?

1 Like

Please I beg you

Listen to the podcast

1 Like

Try learning to read.

TWRFounding Member

Ash

9m

You got your answer. The premise that book burning was not part and parcel of Fascism is an absolute lie. I’m not about to waste my time listening to an author who predicates their argument on a lie.

I will never mind this. I am comfortable with my level of intellect, not dumb by any stretch but not a genius, oh no. I do make cool podcasts though.

It really isn’t though. I explained the premise to you, but you’re all buttmad about Hitler or something.

You are a blithering, blind, ignorant, ■■■ Hating, Racist idiot and I’m happy to let you keep showing it all to the world.

tumblr_lw0tybQjcm1qejdyl

I know how to read quite well, actually. Since you haven’t listened to the podcast then your comments on the substance of the podcast are irrelevant.

1 Like

old

this leaps to mind.

Of course it does, that’s the extent of your ability to debate.

Listened to the podcast yet, gramps?