The 2022 Midterm Election Thread

I’m going to provide a recap of this midterm after Arizona and Nevada

http://www.jimstone.is/1/.th7.html

We knew the Dems were going to pull that fake voting BS again, didn’t we?

1 Like

Some more races going to the “R’s”

Wtf Fox News calls the senate seat for Kelly. With hundreds of thousand ballots in Republican districts still out there.

Knives out for Trump as many establishment Republicans are now trying to blame Trump for the losses.

1 Like
2 Likes

The chorus of dissent is getting louder! Of course McConnell is to blame. He doesn’t want a majority, he is part of the Big Club of special interests and being in the minority and voting with Democrats benefits the NWO. He voted for gun control and that is all you need to know. # Ditch Mitch Now!

1 Like

The official continues on, I will have a recap soon!
Looks like we need a change in leadership… wasted money on candidates that couldn’t win.

More hot angry tears. Blue Wave rolled right over idiot conservaturd idiots. I’m loving it. Thanks for the chuckles.

Turns out the Oprah endorsement is more valuable than Dipshit Donnie’s tiny limpen impotent endorsement :joy::laughing:

In Wisconsin, Dipshit Donnie endorsed a write-in candidate to try and evict the current Wisconsin GOP Speaker of Wisconsin Senate. Needless to say, he failed miserably. Donnie’s candidate got a massive shellacking and his butt is still throbbing.

Red Tsunami lol nothing but a toxic pink puddle.

Just like your ignored cootch?

More like your limpen wrinkled Low-T shrunken prick. CHOQ.com enter Clay and Buck for your special discount

So did you guys keep the House or what?

2 Likes

Touche’. But… I still don’t care.

The Leftists are delaying results to give time for the many illegal immigration invasions so as have their army ready to destroy American Sovereignty and Greatness.

1 Like

Got that right :+1:

Biggest loser? That shitbag Donald fucking Trump. He’s toxic and deranged and thank him for the GOP shellacking.

The election wasn’t “stolen” — it’s just a product of demographic changes, and you fucking know it. It’s happening more quickly than people expected, but now there are enough non-whites to overrule what the vast majority of whites want. We are effectively outnumbered, as at least a third of whites are self-hating and will vote blue no matter what. It’s over. MAGA can never win again. 2016 was a fluke. RIP