Teenage Girl Explains How Muslim Refugees Have Made Germany Worse!

If I was ever blessed, or depending how you look at it, cursed, with a mega lottery, it would ( the bulk would ) immediately go to St. Jude’s and Shriners children’s hospitals.

“He stays out as late as possible, marking out land until just before the sun sets. Toward the end, he realizes he is far from the starting point and runs back as fast as he can to the waiting Bashkirs. He finally arrives at the starting point just as the sun sets. The Bashkirs cheer his good fortune, but exhausted from the run, Pahom drops dead. His servant buries him in an ordinary grave only six feet long, thus answering the question posed in the title of the story.”

It would take something powerful like that to convince the irrationally greedy among us that a) Money doesn’t bring happiness, and b) Y’can’t take it with you when you kick the bucket??

And there couldn’t possibly be a better way of disposing of it - provided it was very closely audited. Sorry, but that’s the cynic coming out in me.

Not cynical; since money has a way of bringing out the worst in some people. Not only would it bring me pleasure to hand most to St. Jude’s & Shriners; but also satisfaction to know the bloodsuckers in my family couldn’t get their fingers on it. Every family has members from the shallow - polluted end of the genetic pool.

Tell me about it! Like they say - you can choose your friends but you can’t choose your family’? I wouldn’t recognise any of my wider family if I bumped into them in the street.