Teenage Girl Explains How Muslim Refugees Have Made Germany Worse!

We have been killing each other since our ancestors left the trees, and began walking on two legs; possibly even before they left the trees. Now, diplomacy. If it worked & we could reason like thinking creatures should, there would be no wars.

I have concluded that all human misery is directly related ( in some way, shape, or form ) to GREED. Power, control, wealth, property, etc.

Yep, greed is one - then there’s stupidity, machismoism, power struggle, land grabbing - the list is almost endless.

Being involved in mechanics my whole life, I would also include bad engineering. I ask ya, have any auto manufactures ever included a knowledgeable mechanic on their design teams? I think not. Seems to be, how much unnecessary shit can we jamb under the hood? Who cares, since it will be the consumers problem. A once, $25. oil change & tune up has evolved into a $300. or $400. job. Now, I ask ya? Sorry, I got off track. This is about Germany allowing sub humans into the country.

Yeah, elections have consequences and election promises are sometimes kept…

Not always, sometimes dropping nuclear bombs that destroy entire cities will be justified…

You may be right. The end result of failed diplomacy. What was Japan thinking when they started that shit. They had to know they would have their clock cleaned. While the Japanese were celebrating the bombing of Pearl Harbor in December of 1941, the mastermind of that attack, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto , had a sobering message for his countrymen. “We have awakened a sleeping giant,” he said.

WE ARE AMERICA - - - WE ARE NEVER OUTGUNNED ! Just the way it is.

No maybe about it. It’s done all the time. It’s only innocent life when it’s yours or someone you care about.

And not even god could sink the titanic, just the way it was…

Do you remember an old SNL skit from the OC days where the Americans, Russians, etc were bragging about the size of their big red buttons when at the end a voice meant to be God’s breaks on the PA, the camera shakes and they are challenged about who has the real big red button?

Why do you keep referring to “God” if you detest and don’t believe in one?

Don’t be too complacent (or arrogant?) - ballistics won’t figure in any future wars.

Says the person who has no knowledge on such subject matters! Your arm chair comfy?

If we go down, it will be from internal decay. That’s pretty much been the catch all for the decline of most great nations - civilizations. Weapon wise, we do outgun the world. One ( JUST ONE ) of our subs has more firepower than all the wars in recorded history. That is sobering.

Oh yes, nobody can deny that you have the firepower, but do those who control it all have the intelligence to deploy it wisely? Nor would I underestimate the Russians nor the Chinese if I were you - the story of the race between the hare and the tortoise comes to mind?

I just read your post again, Jimsouth, and it’s a good one - especially your thoughts about us being destroyed from within. I’m thinking ‘irrational greed’ and ‘abject stupidity’ here?

Greed. Bingo, give the man a cigar. For far too many, enough is just never enough. Myself, I have always tried to be a minimalist; and have attempted to put the unnecessary trappings of life behind me. I am content. A few minor things that I feel would make my life more complete; but whether I get them or not, really no big deal.

That’s another good observation, so have a cigar yourself. We have what they call a EuroMillions Lottery, and the latest jackpot (so they say - I happen to believe it was yet another corporate self-promotion - was £176m. And what worries me is that ticket sales go up every time; these greedy fools can’t understand that it’s more than anyone can spend in a lifetime.

Check the synopsis of: How Much Land Does A Man Need by Tolstoy How Much Land Does A Man Need Summary | SuperSummary

www.super summary .com/ how-much-land-does-a-man - need / summary