Taiwan Votes to Remain Independent From China

The Islamic state formed and came to the power that they did as a result of the power vacuums created by stupid US policies in the ME. Odd that that escapes you.

1 Like

China’s not the one that has built military bases all over the world. They’re building relationships, infrastructure and wealth while the US is squandering it.

What does that have to do with Taiwan Derailer.

You brought terrorism into the thread and I responded to it accordingly. What does terrorism have to do with recent Taiwan elections.

This has nothing to do with my comment. You ignore that the man made islands are military bases they can use to threaten shipping.
You also fail ri address my comment about the threat to the Philippines if they would invade the REPUBLIC OF CHINA.

That’s just false, I’ve ignored nothing. I have responded to you repeatedly on this as well as others that have made the same unsubstantiated claim. China’s activities on the disputed islands in the south CHINA sea are about defending their oil/gas and fishing interests.

1 Like

Why would the Philippines invade the republic of China. That doesn’t make sense to me???

You have it reversed what I said. Reread my one post.

You mentioned “the threat to the Philippines if they invade the republic of China.”

Again, what does that mean???

I don’t said that do you feel is right for Communist China to invade the ROC) Taiwan) and threaten the Philippines Northern flank.

If China wants to force the reunification of the Chinese mainland with Taiwan, I fail to see the threat to the Philippines by that. If China wishes to threaten the Philippines they are quite capable of doing so presently. But sense that’s not even an issue, I don’t know why you raise it.

They have threatened to take the ROC by force if necessary if they formally declare their Independence .if that happens, they will pose a threat to the Philippines .

Yes they have, but how is that a threat to the Philippines?

You’re absolutely CLUELESS!!!

Well clue me in then. How is China a threat to the Philippines?

It’s amazing that China’s doing NOTHING to provoke the Philippines that Trump is doing to provoke Iran yet you ignore, dismiss or excuse Trump’s provocations of Iran while fretting over China who has done nothing to the Philippines in comparison.

What? You are just finding that out after conversing with pro Neo-Maoist? Funny!

I’ve known Monte is clueless for a long time. I am wrong to believe that
he is able to comprehend my comments . He should be making pretzels because of his ability to twist words and threads.He appears to have his thrills pissing me and others off.
I’m at fault for letting him get to me .

Oh poor beadencup…

Put a cork in it and stop being a immature passive aggressive troll!

England should have just kept the 3/4ths of the globe that they conquered, exploited and abused right…