SYRIA: What fresh hell is this?

You aren’t seriously buying into this BS are you?

ISIS stands for Islamic State in Syria and always has.

Mossad HQ in Tel Aviv

https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/headquarters-of-the-mossad/view/google/

Their official website.

https://www.mossad.gov.il/eng/about/Pages/DirectorsWord.aspx

If you can find anything there calling it the “Israeli Secret Intelligence Service” by all means, provide a link.

You spew nothing but hatred and lies, that’s simply a fact, not an attack.

https://youtu.be/E9ubCPIHrPQ

For those who don’t hear so good and like to revise. The guy who said it was Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman who co-wrote their book “Every spy a prince”. This was a 1990 interview on CSPAN.

Who are these hasbara guys?

Hasbara is a ■■■■■■ word meaning propaganda and the Hasbara trolls are ppl, normally sudents employed by IDF/Mossad to spread positive messages abt Israel and shutdown any dissent

Did anyone notice that we stopped calling them ISIS and just IS abt the same time ppl started joining the dots.

So they’re young hired hands.
I’ve been interested in Israel for over 40 years. I thought PM Rabin was the last of the good leaders in Israel.
I remember meeting a nice older ■■■■■■ couple vacationing in Wash DC in late1990s. I asked them about the assasination of their Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and they were saddened by what had happened and how from Rabin trying to make peace with Arafat to the provoking and killing Palestinians the following years. They gave me the feeling that the people there have lost control of their government and it’s now in the hands of a sinister few. Rabin’s wife openly blamed Netanyahu for her husband’s assasination.
I felt the same way they did about our government when Bill Clinton attacked and destroyed Yugoslavia on the request of billionaire George Sorros.
George Bush Senior had previously said that President of Yugoslavia Milosevic was the Abraham Lincoln of Europe because he had kept together so many different nations. The irony.

Experience

I know most here won’t believe this but I really don’t hate ■■■■
But they must bear some responsibility for what is happening to the Palestinians

1 Like

No I did not. Who is “we”?

Wait… so you think I’m a student? Wow. Would that be cool or what? Like go back 45 years when I was 20 and get to correct all my mistakes.

I’ve got a good start. You always post cartoons of ■■■■ with big noses. My Greek nose is nothing to sneeze at.

Twenty years old, playin’ a ■■■ … I’ll do it! Where do I sign up?

No, that was just Obama and his buddies in the press going from ISIS to ISIL to Da’esh and finally IS after they were run out of Iraq.

The “dots” are in your head.

The Palestinians are solely responsible for their plight. Until they stop trying to kill off the ■■■■ of Israel their plight will never improve.

They have broken every peace agreement ever struck with them since 1947.

Normally not exclusively - your comprehension skills deserted you again?

Typical Hasbara response.
The ■■■■ invade Palestine, start killing all the indiginous ppl then when the Palestinians fight back they call them terrorists.
The world is beginning to wake up tho - even Trump knows, thats why he pulled out of Syria - Face it, Israhell is fcuked

Little Hitler!!!
baby smile pictures

You know Hitler was a zionist funded by the Rothschilds don’t you?

1 Like

There you go you learnt something else today

There was no invasion, they never left. ■■■■ have continuously lived in the region for over 4,000 years.

The UN created two states in Palestine, one Arab state, and one ■■■■■■ state. The ■■■■ accepted the partition plan willing to live in peace and the Arabs chose instead to attempt to wipe them from the continent.

You are nothing but an ignorante hate filled troll.