Swing States Texas, NC, Georgia?

Can anyone believe that Texas is a swing state? IS the media shilling that hard for biden?

I think we can pretty much guarantee that Texas, if it does swing, is going to be because of ballot manipulation by the Democrats. Texas is a big and populated state and I don’t think enough of California has emptied out into it yet to the point that it will swing blue naturally.

TEXAS poll: Quinnipiac

Biden 47%
Trump 47%

Of the four toss-up states that I see (Florida, NC, Georgia & Ohio), I’m hoping for a Biden win in NC. Rationale, such as it is: the state is right by Virginia, which is likely Dem, not a fuss. But it’s not something I’ll try to back up in any kind of substantive way. Call it a hunch and we know what those are good for.

1 Like

There’s an interesting phenomenon that I’ve picked up on in the period after the conventions. In a lot of the polls, Biden has been doing better against Trump than “a Generic Democrat” has been doing against a
“Generic Republican”.

I’ve thought that one interpretation of this phenomenon is that Biden was picking up some Republican votes that a Generic Democrat wouldn’t get. I still think that’s the best interpretation, even though that gap has pretty much closed; at the same time, Biden’s lead in most polls has stayed pretty stable in the post-debate period.

Texas has hit 59% of the 2016 vote total…

e8e1f21655036fe0787e719dab4de8e29dfd63ab

1 Like

The in person early voting is more important in Texas because of absentee ballot restrictions. In person voting is somewhat “metered” due to capacity constraints.

I just want to point out that we are 8 days into in person early voting with 10 more days to go.

He is as brain dead as you any wonder you want him to win . LOOK UP and scream at the sky once AGAIN !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No chance. All I see here in Houston are Trump signs. If he loses here, it’s going to boil down to cheating in my opinion.

Apparently some think Minnesota is in play. That would be a nail in The Coffin and demoralising for the Democrats!

https://youtu.be/vXh4lPoWx6c

1 Like

As of last night, 86.75% of the total 2016 Texas turnout had already voted in this election. We’re gonna pass that total turnout by the time EV ends Friday night.

I think Florida is in play. Here is the latest. Not looking good for Drumpf.

I gave FL and GA to Trump on my map. I just don’t think considering who is in charge in either state they will allow anything resembling an even playing field.

1 Like

I’m not sure they can get away with much in Georgia this time…fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. Activists on the ground have been working very hard to plug any kind of hole the GOP can wiggle through…like the snakes that they are.

Ana Navarro self-owns are the greatest gift in life! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I guess they are only seeing the polls that they want to see :rofl:

1 Like

Exactly , it looks grime for the President and the Nation !