Swedish Man Who Insulted Muslim For Threat to “Take Over Your Fucking Country” Charged With Hate Crime

A 53-year-old Swede who insulted a Muslim man for posting a video threat to “take over your fucking country” was hit with hate crime charges.

This is Sweden. Of course he was.

“We Arabs are here to take over your fucking country so go down on your fucking knees and suck my cock your Swedish little whore,” said the Arab man in an angry rant posted to Facebook.

The 53-year-old Swedish man responded on a Facebook group called ‘Political Facts’ with some strong words of his own.

“Disgusting arab crabs disappear from here,” he wrote.

The man was reported to police and called in for an interrogation at Kristianstad where he was asked about his views on immigration.

He was subsequently sentenced by Kristianstad’s district court for hate speech against a protected group and forced to pay SEK 22,200 (roughly $2,300 US dollars).

The court argued that the man’s comments were aimed at Arabs and not just at the individual.

The man appealed the decision to the High Court, but it was upheld, although his fine was reduced to SEK 16,200 in addition to another SEK 800 he was asked to pay to the Crime Victims Fund.

As we have previously highlighted, despite worsening problems with sexual assaults, grenade attacks and violent crime in migrant areas, Swedes who complain about the situation have found themselves dragged before the courts.

Last year, a 70-year-old woman was interrogated by police and later convicted for an anti-Muslim Facebook post in which she expressed fear that Islam was taking over the country.

Earlier that year, a 65-year-old woman who was previously the victim of a brutal beating by migrants was sentenced to prison for posting that “the IQ level in Sweden will fall as a result of immigration.”

In another case, a 32-year-old woman from Gothenburg was interrogated by police, had her DNA taken and was subsequently imprisoned for the “crime” of sharing a joke meme about Islam on Facebook.

In 2017, a 70-year-old Swedish woman was prosecuted for hate speech for saying she saw migrants setting fire to cars, something that happens all the time in Sweden.

https://summit.news/2019/12/05/swedish-man-who-insulted-muslim-for-threat-to-take-over-your-fucking-country-charged-with-hate-crime/

3 Likes

Sweden represents an existential threat to Western Civilization. It needs to be conquered by Poland and Hungary, split into pieces and turned into a Vassal State.

2 Likes

Fucking Swedes.

Everyone in that country should just go down to the hardware store, buy 8’ of rope, and do the honorable thing.

The rest of the world would be shocked for about 45 minutes, and then we could all go on with our lives.

No point in dragging this shit out.

1 Like

It started about a couple of years ago when those dumb females were welcoming the ‘fleeing from war zones’ ( :roll_eyes: ) newcomers with banners emblazoned ‘Refugees are welcome here’ that I thought ‘They must be crazy - this just has to be Sweden’s moment of madness’, which many countries go through when they’re in decline (we’re going through ours in the UK right now!), but it looks like that ‘moment’ will never end. I’ll bet anything that if there were to be another period of immigration into the country those demos would start up again, because it’s a fact that liberals have no ‘common sense gene’.

1 Like

You should have added ‘before it’s too late’? Actually I believe it is already.

I can’t find this story on any other news wire. Is there something else to it?

Can you find this? Immigrants Commit 84 Percent Of All Rape In Sweden …

https://nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/10/25/ sweden - rape -epidemic

New Study Shows Looks at All Rape in Sweden Between 2012 & 2017, Finds: Migrants commit two-thirds of all rape in Sweden . Men of immigrant backgrounds commit 84 percent of all rape in Sweden . 95.6 percent of all “violent rapes ” are committed by men of foreign descent. 90 percent of all gang rapes are committed by foreigners. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What I said; Swedes must be instructed in the art of lynching. They already produce high quality rope; so they are already half way home.

1 Like

The people of Sweden just need to start their civil war already. The globalists used Sweden as their test case to see how far they could push a peaceful Western country before breaking it. The Swedes just need to let go and do what is necessary to fix their broken country. It won’t be pretty, but the clash of civilizations is inevitable.

1 Like

I asked for a different source to the story in the op…:man_shrugging:

OK, I’ll give my post it’s own slot.

1 Like

It’s why they headed off to Sweden, a) because the females are the most attractive on the planet, b) the word got around they’re also very welcoming too, and c) the legislature is skewed in favour of offenders rather than the victims. The only downside of it for the ‘refugees’ is that Sweden is cold all the time, but I guess that on balance, they were prepared to put up with that, especially as the Swedish taxpayers are paying their heating bills for them. I’ve just gotta say it . . . You couldn’t make it up!!

[quote=“CLB, post:1, topic:6119”] Excerpt from the link:

quote In another case, a 32-year-old woman from Gothenburg was interrogated by police, had her DNA taken, and was subsequently imprisoned for the “crime” of sharing a joke meme about Islam on Facebook. unquote

So when she gets out she’ll find a fatwa has been put on her for insulting Islam. DOH! I’ve heard of ‘win-win’, but for her this will be lose-lose - and some . . . double-whammy, or what! It’d be hilarious were it not so tragic.

1 Like

Exactly - the authorities won’t be able to keep the lid on the pressure cooker for ever. Then it will be Norway’s turn, and possibly us (UK) after that?

The Muslims have turned Sweden into an Authoritarian Muslim friendly country where speaking out against threats etc results in punishment. Next the government will force by law,all Swedish women to wear hijabs and burqas.
Their passiveness has created the monster that is ruining the country

3 Likes

Most of the countries that you see this in are countries that have participated on some level in the US led so called war on terror and have or have had troops or other material support in one or more of the ME countries that the US led coalition has been at war with/in and have ruined or nearly ruined, conducting regime change in.

1 Like

Absolutely correct.

Pitting
Christians against Muslims and
Muslims against Christians.

Look who’s laughing all the way to the bank.

1 Like

The old woman & the snake.

1 Like

Conflict has always rotated around someone making money. The nature of the beast. Regardless, history is written by the victors; and ( right or wrong ) we still have the biggest stick in the playground.

They have assumed the position of Dhimmis and are considered ‘subdued’ already.

As far as being on the way to becoming a Sharia ruled state someday, there is no longer any great conflict now, just minor and isolated examples of resistance.

But nothing too threatening to the conquest.

IINM, they are effectively ‘under control.’

:slight_smile:

Bill Warner doesn’t malign or much discuss Muslims at all.

He simply focuses on the Koran, Hadith and Sira. He tells about Mohammed, Allah and the history of Islam.

It is an interesting history and by knowing Mohammed you can know Islam.

Attacking Muslims who have committed no crimes is guaranteed to be the less effective way to express your dissatisfaction with the political Islam being practiced in and on and around you.

Bill Warner, PhD: To Know Islam, Know Mohammed

Political Islam

The easy way to understand Islam is to know Mohammed’s life story. It is an incredible story that changed the history of the world, and it is even more powerful today. Mohammed is pure Islam. Ninety-one verses in the Koran say that every Muslim is to imitate Mohammed in all things.

Is sex slavery Islamic? Look to Mohammed. He had sex slaves, so when Islamic state has sex slaves, it is Islamic. What are women’s rights in Islam? Look to Mohammed. He said that women could be beaten, had to always obey their husbands and could be part of a harem. He also said that slaves were to be treated well.

A common tactic by Islam apologists is to shift the discussion to one which avoids the point, shifts to a lesser gripe or which derails the discussion.

1 Like