Swedish Man Who Insulted Muslim For Threat to “Take Over Your Fucking Country” Charged With Hate Crime

So, how do we stop the Jihad in America?

:slight_smile:

What jihad in America?

Getting out of the ME completely would go a long way towards Christian/Muslim relationships.

Sweden does not have any military involvement in the middle East but they have suffered a terrorist attack which the Islamic state cliamed of possibility for being a apologist will not make this go away

WTH, Sweden has fought along side the US in Libya, Afghanistan, they provided intelligence to the US for its bombing runs during its invasion of Iraq, as well as providing aid to Kurdish forces fighting under the auspices of the US in Iraq. :man_shrugging:

The Jihad in America which was commanded by the Prophet before America was even “discovered.”

The Jihad in America which wasn’t noticeable before there were sufficient numbers of Jihadists here to make significant progress, as the Prophet demonstrated and instructed in his lifetime.

I would support withdrawing our citizens and military forces from the Middle East and leaving the M.E. to Muslims after assuring the safety of the Christians and ■■■■ there.

Yes well unfortunately, US policies in the ME have already gone a long way toward the harm of Christians by removing or trying to remove leaders who gave no quarters to Islamic extremists and protected Christian communities within their borders.

Get the US wholly and completely out of the ME now (militarily speaking)

With the US hypothetically out of the M.E. militarily, what do you believe would happen as a result?

I would never think of abandoning our ally, Israel.

Let the Saudi’s, Israel and Russians sort that out. Clearly the US has done its share of damage. Hard to imagine it could get worse. But the US is drowning in debt, unable to even produce the funds to cover our own annual budget. It’s so past time for us to honestly address our own problems at home.

Remember the mass murderer in Norway some years ago?

Anders Breivik sought to kill enough privileged kafir kids and others Norwegians to wake his government up to the Islamization taking place in the country.

The result was the government paid NO attention to the Islamization matter, but devoted an EXTREME amount of time and effort and attention to the criminal Breivik.

Sort of reminds me of all the Democrats focus on President Trump’s call to Ukraine Pres. Zelensky and zero attention to the Biden bribery and strong arming and official corruption.

Fuck Israel, they are a rich nuclear power and can defend themselves. Btw, are you suggesting that our decades forever wars in the ME are about standing at Israel’s side?

We just became an oil exporter for the first time.

We can abandon the M.E. now except for some minor exceptions.

The Israelis are God’s CHOSEN ones.

You want Israel to nuke her Jihadist tormentors?

How religion of peace-ful that is.

I didn’t say that. Do you have to engage dishonesty in order to debate?

Nuclear weapons are a deterrent.

And that’s a crock of shit believed by fundamentalists as dangerous as any Muslims ever have been…

MORE conspiracy theories…:pleading_face:

Well, I sorta guessed you would feel that way so I was rattling your cage a bit.

Sorry.

Sorta.

:innocent:

I’ve been very clear all along. No guesswork necessary.

I merely asked.

My, you are passionate, arent you?

No you didn’t, or you would have left it at that instead of adding your last line of sarcasm.

Ever play team sports?

It is like that.

A rivalry at this level doesnt have to be an exchange of hatred but a little bit of snarkiness is where the fun is seen.

Dont play the victim card.

Do you wish to debate, honestly, or would you prefer to play games.