State Dept. witnesses are the ones who conducted “shadow diplomacy”

Let’s start with the most basic of facts then. Do members of the military and civil service swear an oath to the president or to the Constitution?

Will you answer this direct question or will you deflect?

You certainly don’t support the USA.

As much as many disliked Obama they didn’t run him through the wringer nor did they try and over throw the elected government as the progressive left is doing today and has since 2016.

1 Like

I Guess you don’t like to listen either! So your question is moot! Try reading more!

1 Like

Wow! How did you arrive at that conclusion? Care to provide any evidence or proof?

If being run through the wringer…you mean impeachment then I would submit to you that President Obama didn’t do anything to warrant impeachment and if he did the Republicans missed an opportunity, wouldn’t you say?

If you don’t support Donald Trump, you don’t support America…haven’t you heard???

Those “patriots” are undermining the Commander in Chief. It is their JOB to support his policies. Why? Because the American people voted for him. It isn’t their JOB to undermine him (the American people) because they don’t like his policies.

They were not elected to run this country, Trump was. Something they can’t quite seem to grasp. They need to thrown out on their asses if not sent to prison.

It’s their job to implement lawful policies and directives that get issued by the administration. It is not their job to implement unlawful policies or do things that would cause them to break the law themselves.

You never worked in the foreign career service to actually know what you are talking about and it’s obvious from your statement .

Is that so? Have you? If so, what cone were you?

Well the first thing you seem to not know is that “they” do not implement their own policies the president does! You might want to educate yourself first about how the chain of command works before making ignorant statements here sparky!

I never said they did implement their own policies. Read slower.

Maybe you should reread your own statement

The answer has made itself clear in the past 4 days of hearings. No one has been able to prove any quid pro quo. If there was any other matter that had any meat to it, that would be on full display. But, the dems have nothing for their efforts but egg on their faces.

What has been shown is there are what you call “patriots” who want to subvert the policies of the President because they think they know what is best for the country. Clearly, they believe the President isn’t what is best for the country.

The American people did not vote for them and they need to get over their bloated sense of self importance. Each and everyone of these “patriots” is replaceable.

I hope that message gets sent loud and clear. Not just for this President, but for Presidents elected in the future be the have an (R) or a (D) by their name.

Oh, I did. Try again and go even slower. I used to be an ESL teacher and am happy to help.

No one is arguing that. What is being argued by me is what unlawful policies? What laws were they directed by Trump to break?

Yeah? You seem to like showering yourself with accolades here, and you know what that means right?

I’m going to interject something here for you to ponder.

You seem to have come to this site with a predisposition. You, the white knight of truth and wisdom slaying the white nationalist knuckle draggers you think reside here.

The truth of the matter is most here represent mainstream America. Most here are conservatives. Many here don’t like Trump the person but like what his policies are doing for Americans and our economy. Some don’t like either.

Most here are not social justice warriors. Most here want to preserve our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Most here want what is best for America and Americans FIRST. For our families, our children and their futures.

I’m not sure what your agenda here is but there is one thing I have gathered from your posts. You are not here to share ideas, to learn, to respectfully disagree and become a member of the community.

You are on a mission.

3 Likes

Amen sister!

Anytime one is openly hostile, aggressive, and trolling for info by asking personal questions is always suspect and not to be trusted. I wonder if this is another individual from the “Hive”?

1 Like

The powers that be here are pretty sharp. So, I leave that to them to suss out. :wink:

1 Like

Project much? You were the one repeatedly asking me for personal information in another thread.