State by State Cost of Illegal Immigration in the US

Remember folks, just innocent fruit pickers: [

Court docs: Wash. infant found dead had severe vaginal trauma | KBOI

idahonews.com/news/.../court-docs-wash-infant-found-dead-had-severe-vaginal-trau
](http://idahonews.com/news/local/court-docs-wash-infant-found-dead-had-severe-vaginal-trauma)

Jun 10, 2013 - The child’s mother found Serenity Reedy dead in her crib Friday morning. The mother’s boyfriend, Jose Aguilar, was nowhere to be found. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Liberal 101 says, nothing to be concerned about; this was just an isolated incident.

1 Like

A comprehensive list will never be published as the media and government codes the reality of illegal immigration. Local cities hide facts as well as liberal states from the people in the US.

Look at how they treated Katie Steinle and family.

She’s on this list; I think number 40 or 41 now. Certainly a chore to update this list every single day.

Hi profile makes the list.

No Jeff Garret or other low profile murders.

The illegal that killed Jeff fled the country and is likely back under anther name.

As to justice being served:

Attorneys for the family of Kate Steinle are appealing a federal judge’s decision to dismiss their claims against San Francisco over a sanctuary city policy that allegedly led to the killing of their daughter by an undocumented immigrant.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Joseph Spero threw out parts of the lawsuit earlier this year that alleged San Francisco and former Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi are liable in the killing for releasing the undocumented man several months before the shooting without notifying federal immigration authorities.

A San Fran jury acquitted the murderer.

1 Like

That is just fucking disgusting! Sorry for the language, but this makes me so mad! WTF is going on with our country? So frustrating when I hear shit like this!

We elect people to represent us and they do nothing.

We have a congress with nothing but partisan politics.

We have a president trying to do something about border security and they ignore funding past laws for border protection.

A thought comes to mind, if congress can refuse to fund border security they could also refuse too fund SS or medicare.

The failed War on Poverty cost 22 trillion dollars.

2 Likes

I wonder if Americans stopped paying their taxes, at least the ones who have the power to withhold what would happen? Maybe I am dreaming here, just trying to think of ways to fight back!

1 Like

LOL, the IRS would jail you however if you were illegal you get a pass.

How would they be able to jail 20 million people? Lol! Anyway, if a revolt broke out, then collecting or paying taxes will be the least of their worries!

1 Like

Here ya go: Keep it simple: [

Flight of the Phoenix (3/5) Movie CLIP - That Settles That (2004) HD …

](Flight of the Phoenix (3/5) Movie CLIP - That Settles That (2004) HD - YouTube)

1 Like

It gets worse too! I posted this as a separate thread, but at this point might as well combine the two!

1 Like

Some days the revolt seems to be getting closer.

Yep! Sometimes I think tthat is what the left really wants. To send the entire country out of control. They exacerbate it by being as outrageous as they can hoping that something will triggered it!

When to spins out of control, we will have more than 1 country.

Relax, that was a typo on my phone. Voice to text isn’t 100% accurate yet.

Whether they are the fifth largest economy in the United States or the sixth largest economy in the United States doesn’t really help explain how they are bankrupt with such a powerful economy.

…there are two kinds of truth in this world. The truth that is the unalterable bedrock of one’s life and mission. And the other, malleable truth of politicians, charlatans, corrupt lawyers, and their clients, bent and molded to serve whatever purpose was at hand."
Michael Connelly, Two Kinds of Truth

Fifth largest in the world!

Don’t like being called a lefty, them are fighten words! LOL!

Okay 5th largest in the world. How are they bankrupt then? I’m legit asking because I don’t know. On a few other threads you claim to be a finance expert. I thought you might know.

Israel can have a superwall with sniper towers funded by US. Why can’t we? I might have an idea…