đŸ•” OBAMAGATE. How Obama Officials Plotted to Take Down Trump! ***UPDATE***

Another take on the declassification
claiming that the documents should never have been classified.

2 Likes

Simple, CYA for our “intel people” who fabricated this whole thing.

Just the normal “DC Shuffle”.

This is going to come out sooner rather than later, and that DC shuffle you speak of want to drag out the news cycles on COVID-19 to distract Long enough to election time. They are trying to run out the clock!

3 Likes

Apparently John Solomon just confirmed there are grand jury subpoenas.

John Solomon Confirms – Witnesses subpoenaed for Durham Spygate Grand Jury

The day of reckoning is near.

Oh yeah Dems are desperate and will bring down the economy as an unholy “hail mary” to defeat Trump using the covid pandemic and panic as a distraction.

How do they do that if Grifty himself is calling for a lockdown?

That is right because they are in bed with China.

BTW, ignore the paid attention seeking operatives in this thread. Please do not respond to them.

The link he provided is spam that has spyware. Do not click on it. Alarm bells went off when I did.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/THUKY90JdDA

1 Like

But Epoch Times is crap

1 Like

This is PURE CONSPIRACY

Every source cited is lunatic fringe crap

“My own view is that the evidence shows that we’re not dealing with just mistakes or sloppiness," the attorney general said. “There is something far more troubling here, and we’re going to get to the bottom of it. And if people broke the law, and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted.”
AG Barr

When the protestations get louder, then you know the ones pursuing the truth are getting closer!

1 Like

There were 17 known mistakes
all favoring the prosecutors. How statistically impossible can it be?

2 Likes

As the virus wanes and the AG hones in during the second term people will begin to be eliminated. You know what I mean.

1 Like