Sportsball Elitist Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

It’s unfortunate that such a nice helicopter was destroyed in this crash.

This is disgusting to backstab his family in their time of grief. What good does it do to bring this up.These people have no conscious or feelings

You’re an absolutely heartless POS!!!

BBC Shows Footage of LeBron James After Kobe Bryant’s Death :joy:

The Sun:

Bungling BBC news bosses reported on basketball superstar Kobe Bryant’s tragic death – by using footage of LeBron James by mistake.

The News At 10’s top story was about Bryant’s fatal helicopter crash, which also claimed the life of his 13-year-old daughter Gianna.

However, while detailing Kobe’s record-breaking achievements, the report showed highlights of fellow Lakers ace LeBron – who broke down when he heard the news – in action.

The pair are the biggest stars of NBA in the last 20 years both earning mega-fortunes on and off the court.

Not surprisingly the glaring error hasn’t gone down well with fans.

One tweeted: “Can’t believe BBC News just played clips of Lebron James during the Kobe Bryant report…”

Another added: “Dear BBC News, you appear to have inserted clips of LeBron James into your tribute package for Kobe Bryant for no apparent reason …”

One fan wrote: “BBC have managed to show two clips of LeBron James during Kobe’s obituary. Absolutely appalling.”

So what? Go worship some BBC and cry about it. Fact is homeboy averaged 50 helicopter rides a month, and on occasion requested the pilot to perform risky maneuvers. Yeah, this eggplant’s luck ran out. Nothing more. Stay mad tho…

There were 9 people on the helicopter that has a max capacity of 8. Guess all these wealthy elites learned real quick that the laws of physics still do apply to them.

1 Like

This social media/mass media puke-up about a genetic freakenstein who could bounce a ball and jump like a primate is intolerable and demoralizing, it’s all fake outrage and so low IQ I’m embarrassed to be a U.S. citizen.

1 Like

Nice to see honesty and decency.

1 Like

You wouldn’t say that to me face to face Penishead!!! You’re the type that doesn’t care about a family’s grieving only kicking them when they’re down. Regardless of his political opinions, he has a family that loves him and we should put differences aside.You’ te still a HEARTLESS POS.BITE ME AND STFU!!!

What about the other people on the helicopter? No one is grieving them on the MSM.

Did they matter less?

I haven’t got a single bad thing to say about his family myself.

He was a world class athlete, did a lot of good for his 'community" with his charity but by all appearances he was a horrible racist and a rapist.

To me those overshadow the good he did.

I’m sure his family isn’t spending any time worrying about what is said in an online forum like this in their time of grief so I think it’s more than fair to discuss all of the aspects of his life as a basketball star.

Of course they do other than perhaps his daughter, they were just “people” not “stars”. Unfortunately that’s really all that matters in the world of the 24 hour news cycle.

That’s kind of my point when it comes to raising them to “godlike status”.

All those matter and it’s sad for all the families. The thread is about Kobe Bryant.

I do feel bad for the two children aboard . RIP
But scumbag racist Kobe got what was coming to him F-him !!
Asshole get an award for a 3 grade poem WTF

1 Like

Is it too soon?
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=basketball+jones+youtube&ru=%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dbasketball%2Bjones%2Byoutube%26form%3DEDNTHT%26mkt%3Den-us%26httpsmsn%3D1%26msnews%3D1%26plvar%3D0%26refig%3D7fe6faf216d447f8fd51bcf6f6f94448%26PC%3DBSJO%26sp%3D1%26qs%3DAS%26pq%3Dbasketball%2Bjones%2Byoutube%26sc%3D8-24%26cvid%3D7fe6faf216d447f8fd51bcf6f6f94448%26cc%3DUS%26setlang%3Den-US&view=detail&mid=6157CDA948DD9B07A2296157CDA948DD9B07A229&&mmscn=vwrc&FORM=VDRVRV

Everyone who died mattered to someone or to many someones.

1 Like

Even the most notorious figures in history were beloved by many.

That doesn’t mean we need to whitewash or ignore their records just because we die.

Kobe was one of the greatest athletes in history and poured millions into charities to help young black men in the inner cities which are both laudable but he was also an absolutely virulent white hating racist a serial abuser of women and a rapist.

Was he convicted of rape…?

No, he paid her millions to drop the rape charges and to settle the civil suit.

Was he convicted of rape???