Sportsball Elitist Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Itis s sad day for his family and basketball . He was one of the greats to play the game. Few have hsve gone from high school to pro sports without developing in the minors.
While alot of us may disagree with his political views , we should put this aside out of respect for his family.His life is over and what does it accomplish by continuing the negative name
calling.
Would we want this for our family in the time of grieving???

3 Likes

You’re right. I guess we are just at a point where we know that they would jump up and down with joy if a conservative met their untimely demise. I think this is just the natural reaction to that.

I personally am indifferent to this news only because I don’t watch the NBA also I am galvanised more than ever against watching or supporting the NBA on a whole especially after LeBraun’s comments about HK in support of China so there is that.

The sadder part of this story is that his 13 year old daughter also died in the crash. I feel for his grieving family despite who Kobe was or what he represented.

2 Likes

The tone was set in the OP. It then became a contest to outdo the previous replies.

I sometimes fail but do try to refrain from ill of dead people. However I do have a shortlist of liberals upon whose graves I would gleefully dance. Kobe was not on my list. He was unquestionably a great BB player.

Earlier this morning…

‘Hey Juan, did you do the maintenance on Mr. Bryant’s helicopter?’

Everyone is acting as if somebody significant died. This animal was just another overpriced, under performing, America hating, anti-Trump, rapist.

Bread and circus.

Fox News disrespects Spanish speaking people in coverage of Sheriff’s news conference.

The Sheriff’s spox said that after the Sheriff gave his comments in English, a Deputy would repeat them in Spanish.

Fox covered up the audio portion of that part with the inane comments of the Fox News reporter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tinaaguayotv/status/1221581715711201280?ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.citizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fcnn-brings-out-the-knives-for-kobe%2F

20 pit bulls chasing 20 cats.

1 Like

If you speak the truth about a “prominent black figure” you’re a racist.

1 Like

RIP Kobe Bryant. You were a great athlete and an even better even better man, who contributed your money to make your community a better place. You’ll be missed. May your wife and remaining children feel peace. Love you Kobe!!

1 Like

Whatever! I don’t care what people call me! I only speak my truth, and live it as well.

I have a hard time accepting anyone as being a “great man” who is a rapist, racist, and hate monger who spent a good portion of his life trying to divide the country on racial lines.

Hell of an athlete though.

1 Like

You make a point; but as a conservative, I consider myself above that behavior. Just me.

So , his great gift to mankind was he could play ball , outstanding !!! WTF Racist piece of $hit .

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/washington-post-suspends-reporter-she-143119086.html

1 Like

All of that was forgotten because of the millions he poured into charities benefiting black inner city youth.

Personally I don’t care how good or bad sports stars is, there’s something very wrong when we raise them to god like status and millions mourn them like Christ on The Cross.

2 Likes

Kobe’s money and black fame got a reporter suspended for even mentioning his rape case .

1 Like

I’d forgotten about that, do you remember who the reporter was?

Washington Post reporter Felicia Sonmez

1 Like

We obviously have a lot in common there.