South China Sea flares again

Exactly! So tired of these scumbag globalist using our military for their own personal gain. We have a criminal cabal using our Boys as their henchmen.

2 Likes

No. Itā€™s not Biden showing spine with China.

Japan has no mutual defense treaty with Taiwan ā€” unfortunately. If CCP China invades Taiwan, Japan canā€™t do anything about it, politically speaking.

You are correct! If Taiwan gets invaded its either a Multi-coalition or the US and Allies that would have to respond. Depending on which way the wind blows in this admin, all bets would be off.

2 Likes

Right, I know and that was the point of me saying that they should, as what happens in the SCS and between China and Taiwan is of great importance to japanā€¦:man_shrugging:

But Americans are tired of the US always playing global copā€¦

Exactly. Muslims never attacked America.
911 was an inside job.

Russia never attacked America, either. The cold war was a hoax.

But CCP China is different.

Well when your president wasnā€™t voted in because heā€™s to senile other countries are gonna take advantage

So which is it, would you prefer that Biden show military force or ignore Chinaā€™s pursuit of their regional interests???

Yeah, I know, but thatā€™s hardly the topicā€¦:thinking:

That is what worries me the most to be honest. Somehow I am more inclined to think that the criminals in DC would much rather prefer to start a war with Russia in order to justify selling the lies they have been peddling for the past four years than one with China!

1 Like

Pres Budet could send Kameltoe to Commumist China and have her BJ them to death.

Actually, Pearl Harbor on Hawaii always remains a liability.

It has little strategic value and yet is prone to attacks.
The Japanese attack may have sunk a few vintage war ships but it didnā€™t weaken the US naval power.
More recently, there was a missile attack on Honolulu setting the locals in panic, although MSM poopooed it.

Yep, if South China Sea flares up and the US gets involved, I would move away from Honolulu.

I am toast then, because I am headed to Guam in a few days. :rofl: :rofl:

China has their nukes pointed squarely on Guam and is most likely one of the first targets they will seek to neutralise should there ever be a war in the near future.

@Exodus, The Pentagon has been warning congress for years and years in their annual China report about the growing military threat they pose. They are developing a blue water navy and have been working on weaponry to keep US carriers at arms length from their mainlandā€¦

@montecresto1

That is a pretty disingenuous argument solely based on the fact that China is arbitrarily creating and claiming land by building artificial islands and skirting international laws by redrawing lines in waters that donā€™t belong to them. I think itā€™s reasonable to assume that if China played by the same rules as all sovereign nations play by that this issue wouldnā€™t be an issue at all! So stop with the anti American demagoguery for it does little to add credibility to your position on the issue.

1 Like

Thereā€™s many belligerents thereā€¦:man_shrugging:

For 20 years the Pentagon has been warning congress but no one listens, and somehow, pointing this out is anti American :roll_eyes:

Two decades later, the PLAā€™s objective is to become a ā€œworld-classā€ military by the end of 2049ā€”a goal first announced by General Secretary Xi Jinping in 2017. Although the CCP has not defined what a ā€œworld-classā€ military means, within the context of the PRCā€™s national strategy it is likely that Beijing will seek to develop a military by mid-century that is equal toā€”or in some cases superior toā€”the U.S. military, or that of any other great power that the PRC views as a threat. As this yearā€™s report details, the PRC has marshalled the resources, technology, and political will over the past two decades to strengthen and modernize the PLA in nearly every respect. Indeed, as this report shows, China is already ahead of the United States in certain areas such as:

Shipbuilding: The PRC has the largest navy in the world, with an overall battle force of approximately 350 ships and submarines including over 130 major surface combatants. In comparison, the U.S. Navyā€™s battle force is approximately 293 ships as of early 2020.
Land-based conventional ballistic and cruise missiles: The PRC has more than 1,250 ground- launched ballistic missiles (GLBMs) and ground-launched cruise missiles (GLCMs) with ranges between 500 and 5,500 kilometers. The United States currently fields one type of conventional GLBM with a range of 70 to 300 kilometers and no GLCMs.
Integrated air defense systems: The PRC has one of the worldā€™s largest forces of advanced long- range surface-to-air systemsā€”including Russian-built S-400s, S-300s, and domestically produced systemsā€”that constitute part of its robust and redundant integrated air defense system architecture.

1 Like

This aspect of brinkmanship in the Taiwan Straits and other aspects concerned with the SCS pre-date Biden. I do not consider that Biden has much bearing on the US policy since he will refer to advisers, except that he will probably support the interests of the Cabal.

@Dr_Manhattan @LouMan please direct Trump vs Biden narrative to any of the election threads.

1 Like

Please enlighten me/us. Have the constraints that were applied to Japan following WW2 been rescinded such that Japan is now allowed to participate in anything other than self-defence?

Wrong. The cold war was a shared anxiety born out of ignorance and suspicion.

1 Like

No.

Japan sent unarmed troops to Iraq.

War games only.