Someone Got "Chipped off"

Someone sent this to me and thought it was highly entertaining.

The picture below is suppose to be a bag of chips. The dude just bought this bag of chips and when he opened it this is what he found. There was only three chips in it and the rest was air.

The effects of inflation is really taking its toll huh?

Ok take another look at the picture again, and you will notice a evil sinister looking face that begins to emerge too. Creepy!

So what would you do if you encounter something like this? Would you pick up the phone and bitch out the company? Take it back to the store where you bought this from? Or something else altogether, such performing a exorcism? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The recent trend of complaints about all the air people get when buying a bag of chips and less chips might now start to bring validity to this claims after seeing this. Perhaps there is a conspiracy here by chip manufacturers to rip off their customers by cheaping out on the chips with more air and less chips by volume.

What do you think? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

This is one of the dumbest FCUKING stories I ever heard, lol at least I get in to fights with black guys that make the news lol

That is because you are too stupid to get it, with your 3rd grade comprehension level. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No we get it. Someone tell him lol

No you don’t. You don’t get it, like I said before you are too much of retard to understand what is being inferred here.

You’re bag of chips story is weak like your proven political views.

Yet you are one person with one opinion where no body here respects you. The simple truth is you are jealous of me because I am much smarter than you and you incapable having an actual civil conversation with anyone here.

Yes you are are lol :joy:

Who respects you here? No body. You are just another fking asshat clown who replaced Monte! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have nothing in common with Monty unlike you you both don’t like Donald Trump. Lol

But nobody here respects you nor likes you. It’s hilarious watching you try so desperately to be accepted and look smart when you are an epic failure at it all the time here!

Lol I’m not the one trying to shut down others post because they are more interesting and intelligent than yours. One of the mods told you you report like a bitch lol

Right but how many views did you have compared to mine? You were jealous so you had to create a duplicate thread. You are not fooling anyone. The reality is your writing ability is on par with an 8th grade level, and that must suck for you knowing that too. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol the left always moves to grammar when they can’t win ha. If this place had any traffic you would be buried. You’re boring your takes on political views are wack, go report that lol

Yeah you are so impressive every one is gravitating to your threads. Holy crap dude, you should stop lying to yourself.

Here is more of your so called more interesting threads :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What is this? Copy and paste an article that you didn’t write? Yeah OK Holly! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl

What is this? More 8th grade level writing that my own son can do a better job at

This you?

Here is another example of your weak 8th grade writing level. This one is a doozy! You can’t even capitalize "Trump’s " name! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: