Someone Got "Chipped off"

“I’m smarted than you” lol go away chump wtf is ukaine? Lol

Who respects you here? Again NOBODY! Why? Because you are a loser!

I’m not here for respect lol you seem like you’re here to be accepted? Lol is this a club? Or an open political forum? Awww you want to be accepted? You need a hug? Lol

This is what you are jealous of! Otherwise why are you always screaming for attention here by creating duplicate threads?

You can make any excuse you want, but at the end of the day, the only person who is lying to themselves is you! We all know it which is why most choose to ignore you !

1 Like

You got most of those likes from monte lol go away anti trumper rino we don’t like your kind here you’re to smarted lol

Lying to yourself again! No wonder why you are still single and can’t get a date. Maybe try tinder! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m to bust banging 20 year old hostesses, one day I’ll settle down with one or two ha

Ha ha ha. Yeah Rosey Palmer and her five sisters to you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Keep dreaming loser!

The only self validation for you is on PB on the internet at 6:22 am in the morning!

I can’t help they like to call me daddy … I love it

Your fingers and your hands? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why not post some more pics of a body builder and claim it is you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m not a body builder, I am jacked and big. You jealous or attracted? Lol

Go ahead post some more pictures of your fantasy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What you really are is a fat disgusting slob hiding behind a key board somewhere in the Boston area who has serious insecurity and self esteem issues. That pretty much sums up who you truly are!

I already posted my pic, why do you want more you like what you see? Ewwwww

Yeah you sure did, only to promptly remove them 2 minutes later realizing they were fake and you didn’t want anyone finding out they were not you.

Lol ohh ok … I’m surprised you haven’t posted one of your cock pictures lately lol

No I am much more about exposing your literally skills than resorting to childish memes that you too were guilty of. I am actually surprised you didn’t go to great lengths again to create fictitious conversations again. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Many of the guys had an ongoing bet on how many pictures of cock you had on your phone lol would you like to share with us?

You mean your imaginary friends? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can’t imagine you having friends sharing the same intellect and reading comprehension levels. Talk about a circle of the stupids. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had you over 10,000 lol am I right? Lol

No loser! I actually have family and friends. I actually have a wife who loves me and a son who adores me. What do you have? Arguments on the internet trying prove that you are accepted? Imaginary friends? A fictitious character that lives out your low self esteem issues? Yeah OK Holly! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: