Some presidents send pallets of cash. Others...hellfire missiles

You’re delusional if you believe Iran will risk a direct war with the U.S It would be suicidal for them.

Trump is escalating a war while giving us Orwellian speak saying he took action, killing an Iranian general, declaring it was an act to “end war”.

What a god damn clinically obese, white trash pos fucking moron.

1 Like

War isn’t like it was in 1940 dude. The US has been at war non stop in the ME for 20 years and we’ve improved NOTHING. We’re getting our asses kicked…

2 Likes

Trump is smart enough to know that before you get involved anywhere, you have to have an exit plan.
He inherited a mess in Iraq because of the MISUNDERESTIMATRD DECIDER wearing the white hat

He doesn’t know what the fuck an exit plan is let alone how to execute one. Neither does any other American. Get out and stay the he’ll out of the ME. That’s the only exit plan that works.

They didn’t escalate anything? What do you think that MF’er was doing in Iraq when our embassy was in the process of being overrun? Iran and Iraq aren’t friends. He wasn’t over for a diplomatic visit for New Years. Look through the news at the F’ers rap sheet. He’s a bad dude and the world is a better place without him. A lot of people lost their lives by his orders - American’s, Syrians shit his own Iranian protesters etc. All the training he gave to make IED’s. How many Americans lost limbs because of that. One book says he was the figure behind the 2012 Benghazi attack . Book was “Dark Forces”. Reports were made that those attacking Benghazi said they were doing it for him. Pledging allegiance to him. Give it a rest dude. You aren’t gonna change any minds around here-and by around here I mean all of America to any American that has any lick of sense. START ACTING LIKE AN AMERICAN. :us:

2 Likes

"You Can’t Do Anything"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Thats what leftist progressive Democrats do, they cause problems that they blame others for whether it’s national security or healthcare. They are seditious and dangerous domestically as well as in foreign affairs.

We finally have a President who doesn’t want to kick the can down the road and that means hell can break out sooner then later. We have troops fighting ME jihadi’s today that were not even born on 9/11/2001 and so maybe if we “grow a pair” with a President who says enough is enough the next generation will not be fighting the same enemy.

I say shut our borders and rid the nation of radical Muslims and illegals and fraudulent asylum seekers and then remove all our troops from the ME and let the ME barbarians kill each other and burn that hell hole region to the ground.

2 Likes

Are you saying that it was wrong for Iran to resist an invasion by the US? And that fighting against the US is terrorism? That anyone who fights in a war against the US deserves to be slaughtered?

The only reason the US is in the region at all is because of the ■■■■■ Period. There is no unique angle there, it actually is that simple. If you support that then you support putting America last and Israel first.

1 Like

Is there anything the US is not responsible for? We are about 250 years old; and radical Islam has existed since Moe the pedophile began croaking out his perverted philosophies in the 7th century. For God’s sake, do some research. Tears of Jihad (the number of innocents killed by …

www.freerepublic.com /focus/news/3010498/posts

3 Likes

I agree, and if we could manage it, no doubt other civilized countries will get on the wagon.

The only reason we are in the region is for the ■■■■■ Not so sure about that. I remember in the 90’s, the Persian Gulf war, when we went to Kuwait after Iraq invaded them. George H. W. Bush on TV saying they were taking babies out of incubators and throwing them on the ground. True or not, who knows. But we know why we were there. Black gold. I’m sure that’s exactly why we are still over there. Always follow the money :moneybag: Historically speaking peoples invade and just take the resources they need from other peoples. I think we just kinda did the same thing while not conquering the people because we didn’t want their land (or to kill all of them) just their natural resources. Kinda like a new capitalistic form of invasion. Anyway, we are there for cash not religion.

What should one expect from our Muslim President?

Oh, go ahead and say it:
Obama was an absolute shit stain on this Nation.

His presidency was the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American public.

3 Likes

That’s why I never take sides when spouses argue in my presence…they both turn on me.

Back when I worked in downtown San Francisco, I’d see something bizarre and say “now I’ve seen it all.” After three or four times, I stopped saying that.

Alas, it’s pretty much the same with that statement of yours.

I remember coming back from Iraq on a 15 hour straight flight from Kuwait and attending a debriefing the next morning with my employer in DC! All the people working in the office had smug faces as if he was the next best thing to slice bread. I was still in Iraq when he became president and he was 6 months in when I had returned from a 18 month deployment! My entire team were progressives and it made me sick. I will never forget the feeling that the city had in the air, it’s as if everything changed to this weird alternate universe I never had seen before.

1 Like

Iran has been at war with us for decades. Iran has been shouting “Death to America” for decades.

If they don’t watch out, we’ll end the war quickly and they can eat their oily sand.

Please quote me defending Soleimani, or denying his involvement in attacks on various US interests.

The question is the prudence of assassinating such a high ranking Iranian military officer if de-escalation and extradition of the US from the ME is your plan as Trump promised when he was running for the office. He has been engaging a military build up in the ME. 14 THOUSAND troops have been deployed to the ME since May, and now 3,500 more are on their way.

The forever wars in the ME will continue, despite the fat asses promises otherwise, and you seem quite content with that.

Both the Bush and Obama administrations passed on assassinating the general acknowledging that it would result in MORE death of Americans and lead to broader war.

Just another page in the history of man’s inhumanity to man. Been goin on since our ancestors left the trees, and began walking on two legs. No one is wrong & everyone is wrong.