Sighting in your rifle at 100 yards is a huge mistake

Reading Mike Adams is more benefiticial than the Lotus Sutra like you guys do. The Lotus Sutra can make you a humble man, or a megalomaniac with big ego.

Too bad you are not smart enough to articulate into your own words why that is! Hence the fact you keep avoiding answering questions.

Forget the 5.56 at 300 yards, you need more energy at that distance, although not impossible.

I am more curious as to why Digiturd posted this article in the first place as he fails to articulate anything of substance in his own words regarding this particular subject matter. Everything else is not that difficult to surmise if you had experience with this. Doesnā€™t the title kind of give it away? Clearly the Digiturd doesnā€™t want to answer any direct questions otherwise he would have no problem answering and expressing in his words about this subject matter! Instead he has to go straight to insults which is indicative he lost the argument altogether and is afraid of being found out he is a mere poser here posing as some disciple of Adams! Next time I speak to him I will have to point him to here. Lol!

There was guy who took out a target a mile away using a 50 cal that was in my unit in Iraq. Pretty remarkable when you think about it! How would you approach the calculus on taking that shot?

The Army sniper I spoke with had printed book with the calculations in it, He and his spotter coordinated each shot.

Mike Adams isnā€™t taking wind into consideration.
He is talking merely about vertical drop.

I suppose by this you believe Mike Adams knows how to sight in an AR platform weapon better than the US Army. Otherwise I do not understand the reason for your post.

Sighting in is one thing.
Actual drop is another.

Thanks for proving that your knowledge of guns is absolutely zero! You just proven once again you wanton need for attention and creating useless posts!

Owning firearms is one thing.
Using them is another.

Many gun owners are scared to use the weapons on rioters setting fires to their homes and trying to kill their family.

Obviously itā€™s not the same situation as in Iraq or Afghanistan.

How the fk would you know what US gun owners think? Are you a fking mind reader now that you can predict how Americans think and feel? Are you really that fking presumptuous that you would post more useless drivel to satisfy your wanton need to feed your narcissism? Holy crap! You really are that retarded!

You are reacting to Mike Adams, not me.
Sorry, he is much smarter than you.

No I was reacting to you and I was pretty clear as to why. It is not my fault you are either purposely ignoring that fact or you have a serious reading disability.

1 Like

Who the hell uses 100M to zero their weapon? We always used 25M for zero while in the Army. Only qualified sharpshooter once or twice in 6 years, rest was expert. Iā€™ve never zeroed a weapon at 100M, though Iā€™m certainly no sniper and while I do quite a bit of shooting, I donā€™t consider myself to be an expert.

Obviously, what Mike Adams is talking about are situations where home owners are forced to protect their property from Bolsheviks revolutionaries in close range, and not real combat situations

Sounds like you donā€™t know a hell of a lot about firearms. Let me put it to you this wayā€¦ If Iā€™m defending my house, Iā€™m not going to use any of my rifles. I kind of care about the others in the house and rifle rounds travel too far through drywall. Iā€™ll use one of many handguns with home defense ammo. I donā€™t need my damn sights or scope if Iā€™m shooting you with my AR in my houseā€¦ a simple point and shoot works fine so zeroing the weapon means squat at that point. While Iā€™m not an expert, I can regularly put three rounds in the size of a silver dollar at 200 yards with my 6.5 Grendel. I wish I could go further but I hate going to ranges with uneducated idiots and my property only allows for a 200 yard range.

1 Like