Shocked Europeans Post Astronomical Energy Bills As 'Terrifying Winter' Approaches

I won’t be freezing! We invested in Geothermal heating and we are independent from Oil. Some should think about other ways. Germany stupid.

Yeah - damn right. I might actually care about the plight of Europeans if they weren’t such assholes towards the US. Europe has been free-riding off of the United States for WAY too friggin long. They think they can just sit there and criticize us while we foot the bill for their defense and keep their economies propped up. Well, I’m sick of it. If they’re so worried about their own health and safety, then they can start paying for their own defense and start solving their own energy problems without the reliable and consistent help of the US taxpayer. I’m not going to waste my time caring about them or what they think until they start taking some responsibility for themselves. Frankly, they can go to hell. We need to stop carrying them on our backs.

1 Like

Don’t blame Europeans for the tax fleece of Americans, blame our own treasonous scum bag leaders. Hello Ukraine! Where do you think that money is going to and who is going to pay back 31+ Trillion in debt?

2 Likes

Europeans do tend to enjoy lecturing Americans on how much smarter and sophisticated they are without realizing that their cosmopolitan lifestyles are largely afforded to them by the American taxpayer - directly or indirectly.

2 Likes

No doubt! Not disputing that, but I think its only fair to point out that we need to clean up our own mess here at home first in order to stop this fleecing to begin with. We need to sever the cord with Europe in terms of the subsidies and the money laundering that our corrupt leaders are getting away with by continuing to hand our wealth over to Europe.

Well, when we pull Europeans off the American tit that they have been sucking on since the end of WWII and the kickoff of the Marshall Plan then maybe…just maybe…they will deal with us with some more humbleness and humility. Then maybe I’ll give a shit if they freeze to death.

Like I said, you get no argument from me on the absurd wealth drain all aided by our treasonous leadership. How about Military Tribunals followed by public executions for the likes of Lindsey Graham, Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney, Chuck Schummer, Joe and Hunter Biden, Barack Obama, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, Jake Sullivan, and many others for the treason that they committed?

1 Like

Thought you’d appreciate this. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ha ha ha’ I think some of my friends wouldn’t find this entertaining

They be like the sensitive type. All those Europeans are way more liberal, maybe a little too liberal and is probably why they in the mess that they are in right now.

1 Like

I think your wrong but I would not be sad if Russia did this

The boss is back wasss up

1 Like

You can also say:
The US under Biden is a joke, and Russia is going to make the Dems all regret ever trying to push Russia around through the EU.

1 Like

What is the ground report from your end? Price of food? Energy?

They are doing more than that, they are in cahoots with Ursula Vandercrazy to start WWIII.

2 Likes

This is so camp! :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

I thought it was funny because like most Europeans that are too aloof to know they dangers until its too late, and even then they will continue with the denial like lemmings running over the cliff. Its predictable.

Can’t say I disagree and I suppose history can be our greatest teacher.

1 Like

There is hope, I think.

That would be great, however the old story of energy is if its not profitable then somehow they will find a way to kill it!

1 Like