SCOTUS Tosses Texas

Honestly why are you willing to give up your rights and citizenship for joe Biden?

Because he’s a fking moron!

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed response and yeah I got the SC judge name wrong.

I never claimed to be a constitutional expert just a layman like the majority of us. In my limited legal understanding I always thought that an individual had to have standing to bring a lawsuit ie they are somehow injured by the act they are litigating.

Obviously if someone has standing is a matter of opinion which is why we have courts to decide that. The SCOTUS decided that the TX AG did not have standing.

Turning now to the comparison One of the planks of Trumps accusations of fraud is that it was impossible for Biden to have got more votes than Obama. I thought you were referencing that which is why Italked about how the electoral conditions were completely different.

As for the pandemic response by Trump we will never agree that Trump screwed it up but I stand by my opinion that if Trump had reacted differently and with more empathy he would have sailed to victory. I would day hs lack of empathy and making it all about him was probably worse than his actual response to the pandemic. But again thats a personal opinion I am stating.

Yes I am spiritually connected. Born and raised a Catholic and still quite close to the Roman Catholic faith though I do not believe in everything the church teaches.

He passed away!? …

He passed away!? Wtf

Its not the Trump vaccine. He made funds available that helped but it was doctors and scientists who created the vaccines not Trump. Any President would have made the money available.

No idea what your talking about. FDA said five years trump said no NOW!

So the pharma companies were scared into creating a vaccine because they did not want to incue Trumps wrstg?

Did you read what I said ? Can you read?

Trump gets credit for the speed at which the vaccine was created. While Pfizer took no development money, it’s the Trump administration that cut red tape and fast tracked approval and provided funding that other pharmaceuticals did take. The irony that he can’t get credit for it from those that matter to him most is hilarious…

TDS is real folks lol and it continues haha

1 Like

Scalia, Scalise, the two seem dyslexic at first glance so my bad.

Right, which originally was the technicality I was referring to, but the case was never even heard so it was not considered a day in court as you originally asserted and yes it is a matter of opinion as all cases decided are. Dershowitz even said that the Texas case had merit based on constitutional premise when it comes to disenfranchising Voters in a national election.

No, I am referencing the anomalies that occurred in all swing states, data tabulation, errors, and the actual statistical improbabilities that Biden suddenly had these surges of 130% or voters outnumbering actual voter registration numbers to have suggested there was this magical blue wave and Biden won. This election was rigged and there is mounting evidence to prove that. I trust Sydney Powell and know that she wouldn’t stake her reputation if it didn’t happen. The mail in ballot, ballot harvesting were rife with serious problems that invited fraud to occur and the CCP Virus was the perfect excuse for justifying this travesty!

Also add in the issue of the electronic voting machines and the errors that occurred leaves no doubt in my mind that this was a fraudulent election!

This from the statement of the Allied spokesmen based on the forensic report published regarding Michigan voting machines forensic analysis conducted.

Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

“The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.”

My position is this, if Biden won the election fair and square, I would accept results, as most voters would, but this election compared to previous elections didn’t have the mail in ballot fiasco where several chain of custody issues were breached in all states that this occurred. Not that hard to figure out if you were being honest with the facts.

Lastly, this issue for me is not even about Trump but getting our system fixed. The future of our country is at stake and the corruption that has occurred is pretty astounding and off the charts. I also know the motives involved and we as ordinary citizens should all be concerned what is taking place.

What exactly would you have him do differently? So your state and local government get a pass and only one man is to blame? That is rather illogical and silly at the same time. Just look at the facts and you will see an obvious pattern here.

Spiritually connected? Or going through the motions of a social construct? I would take time to reevaluate that notion, because when one is practicing correctly and on a path of truth, then the truth is easy to see. Based on your opinions thus far I argue that you not seeing the truth objectively.

Are you going to or willing to take the vaccine?

I have no issue in taking the vaccine. However I am far from a priority but I will take it when it is offered.

@toastedcheese
You’re welcome to take the poison shot.
It’s your choice.
Nonetheless, people shouldn’t be forced to take it, either through by force or by deceit.

Four other states have a stronger case than Texas.

Why has Trump rolled out a poisonous shot for Americans do you suppose…:thinking:

Trump isn’t forcing anybody.
Any Dem regime would.

PS
Who’s willing to take that crap?
Dems… and they eliminate themselves.

Why would you take something without knowing what’s in it first? Don’t be a dumbass sheep like Monte!

Satire is a lost art! :rofl:

1 Like

But that doesn’t answer the question…