SAVAGE Golden Globes – Ricky Gervais Opening Monologue Goes Nuclear On Hollywood

I see the usual suspects are lowering the tone of another thread AGAIN!!

@Tyfoon @Patriot

2 Likes

I may disagree with a lot of what you and @Didgevillage have to say, but I too am getting sick and tired of reading @Dr_Manhattan tossing out insults and low quality gifs like he owns the place and @TWR calling everything he personally doesn’t like or that offends him a “lie” or “conspircay nut bs” - being offended by something doesn’t make you right @TWR

I seriously hope that @Dr_Manhattan and @TWR cut this crap out. Yes - I am addressing you both publicly and directly.

5 Likes

I only label lies and conspiracy nut BS as such.

Occasionally Digi actually says something factual and supportable and I never label such statements as anything else.

Some of you want an echo chamber for hate and conspiracy nut BS and that’s not the purpose of the forum nor has it ever been advertised as such.

Nah - @Southern’s post calls you out just right. The only person trying to create an echo chamber here was you…and we all saw how well that turned out. Your attempts at sabotage and silencing others blew up in your face. You only come out of the woodwork now to shill for Israel when something happens in the region. Remember, you came to us all mopey with your dick in your hand because you were getting owned by the libs at Hannity 24/7 - so you and your friends settle in here and then you act like a bitch when free speech happens. Just sayin.

1 Like

Yeah a thread you didn’t create so who is actually lowering the discourse here? Your obvious attempts at levity and ignoring the conversation says you can’t practice what you preach!

That is alright Southern. You can address me personally if you have a problem with me instead of announcing here publicly to air your grievance because by doing so you are just as guilty! I have had problems with people when expressing an opinion then they try to come back with insults because they are intellectually inferior to defend their arguments. So lets review shall we?

Here is how this started.

Just for the record, a lot of posters here have complained about Digipoopoo and Maggots incessant obsession to post crap of anti ■■■■■■ and conspiracy nonsense in almost every thread and you see it here, its a pattern with these knuckheaded dingbats.

exhibit 1

Although to be fair to Maggot he hasn’t done it as much in recent months but here he is schilling for his rump munch which is not surprising they are both the same.

My point is Didgipoopoo loves showing up in threads I create much like Monte and start reposting the propaganda crap like he did here. The key word here is “repost” because he has posted this same video in other threads and its gotten to the point that its mere propaganda.

exhibit 2

So fking spare me your outrage, this has been going on for a while and for the most both of these knuckleheads are idiots and I much prefer to avoid them altogether but occasionally they might post something and I comment on it and their reaction is always the same.

As far as my memes and gifs, why single me out? Lots of people do that? Heres is a thought for you Southern, instead whining like a b*tch and coming across as if you got something against me or something, why not send me a note, or write a post criticizing what it is about my meme that you don’t like? You see by doing so, I not only get to learn to take corrective action, but I might get to have a positive interaction with you that ends up starting a conversation, which very rarely happens. Huh?

Lastly, schilling for two of the biggest morons here instead of remaining neutral to offer your constructive criticisms not only lowers my respect for you and your discourse, but is counter productive in helping resolving the ongoing issues that I have with these two cyber space cockroaches. I hope that explains some things.

I never get owned anywhere.

We came here because some of the mod staff elsewhere were empowering the trolls and shutting down discussion.

You should slow down there, Chuck. Know where you are and the capabilities of the people you are annoying.

You should grow up and try acting like an adult .

Believe me dude, I know I am flawed, I am trying to improve as a person, but these knuckleheads bring out the worse in me!

1 Like

That wasn’t directed at you Doc.

Oh please. You have it made in the shade here. You frequently violate the rules and you very seldom get called out on it. Now someone (me) called you out on it and you’re getting all torqued up. Spare me. This community polices it self and you know that. All I’m saying to you is slow down on the personal insults because you are throwing them out a little too easily. If you are getting triggered then hit the ignore button. If you don’t like seeing certain words you don’t have to see them or the people posting them. But everybody else has to read what you post and not everyone wants to see that junk. Ok?

2 Likes

No I am just saying I putting that out there. I am not above for self improvement and welcome criticism to improve.

1 Like

I do think that @Didgevillage needs to stop making every thread about the damn ■■■■■ I find that to be annoying. He was doing good for a while but is slipping up again.

None of us are. The only perfect man died on the cross 2000 years ago.

No I am not getting torqued up, I calling you out for your lack of candor here. I am more than willing to accept the criticism, but what is stopping you from sending me a private message if this issue is so important to you? Why are you airing it here in public?

Yeah? Be specific, you are throwing out generalizations! Like What?

Yes you are right. I will try to change and improve on that.

Sure, but I also ask that you don’t invalidate my point of view which is what you seem to want to do here by taking their side without really knowing why there is bad blood with the “shitholers” and this is something that goes back to from a previous forum.

Edit:
You are right. I will try to take your advice to improve! So you know what? Thank you I appreciate your response and the criticism!

Says the guy who throws temper tantrums anytime someone criticizes something he doesn’t like. :ok_hand:

We can talk further about it though if you want.

That is a good genuine start and that is all anyone can expect!

1 Like

I’m not throwing any tantrums, not here or anywhere else.

Yeah - I was going to drop his phone number and address so everyone else can chat with him too, but I have too much respect for this place and your quick little post on self-improvement actually made me pause. I need to do a better job of restraining my ability to weaponize my autism.

2 Likes