SAVAGE Golden Globes – Ricky Gervais Opening Monologue Goes Nuclear On Hollywood

Looks like Selma Hayek brought her own Golden Globes! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Yowza!

The man deserves a knighthood, at the very least, for services to Western Civilisation.

So who is Gervais really criticising??

2 Likes

Of course - Gervais was called a right wing nazi for his opening, which was brilliant. Here’s what he has to say:

"“How the fuck can teasing huge corporations, and the richest, most privileged people in the world be considered right wing?” Gervais asked."

Gervais is definitely not right wing. That said, the Communist Left’s freak out over being truthfully flayed is hilarious.

Apart from the luvvies themselves, I can’t see what possible interest these shindigs can hold for anyone outside of the industry.

1 Like

Yeah I heard that mentioned on another video I watched earlier critiquing this barn burner into hell! The fact he is a lefty just adds insult to injury! Loved seeing the faces in the audience as some were not comfortable with the truth, although Scorsesi was a good sport about being called short. LMAO!

Will De ZERO want to punch him in the face??? The brainless Leftists got what they deserved. It’s about time some entertainment occurred instead of the mindless ass kissing by the winners to those that are responsible to insure more work.

1 Like

Just goes to show how many more are starting to despise Hollywood!

https://mobile.twitter.com/danie1607/status/1214522255201452032

2 Likes

Nobody cares. Americans will continue to pack the theaters creating record after record opening day sales on the latest movie. Actors/actresses will continue to espouse there leftist views and nothing will be any different.

Do you see how the trolls are so willing to extol the virtues of the elites and continue to advocate for brain washing mechanisms that dumb down average ordinary citizens?

1 Like

Look at how long they covered for Weinstein smply because of his influence in Hollywood and NY as one of the kingpins of the entertainment industry.

The elites covered for Woody Allen and Roman Polanski but now throw Weinstein to the sharks. Also not a word about Cigar Bill or Epstein.

ABC believe it or not is doing a special featuring many of Epstien’s victims that were willing to come forward. I think it’s running Thursday evening.

If not for the “Me Too” movement the Dem’s and their willing accomplices would still be covering for all of them.

You’re missing the point.
Before - we were all walking on eggshells - NOW it is ok to offend the snowflakes and elite.

1 Like

Nobody with an IQ into 3 figures cares you mean?

Quoted for posterity.

Hilarious. :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

What, why in the world were you walking on egg shells. That makes no sense. No body cares, nothing changes.

NOBODY cares, it was funny. These things make for great humor. They made fun of George Bush and his inability’s, they laughed at Clint Eastwood talking to chairs. At least some people will suffer themselves to mockery and laugh along. Trump’s too much of a thin skinned chickenshit to even show up at the the annual presidential grill.

Yes no-one cares what the Golden Globes say or do but the whole world was walking on eggshells afraid they might upest the Trans lobby or the LBGT lobby or the black lobby or the ■■■■■■ lobby or the actors guild or the feminist lobby…
Now we can offend anyone we fucking like - that, btw, is why I come here

1 Like