Saudi Arabia Burning

I lived in Singapore for 5 years and those parked tankers is the norm. However I say look at Russia and other players in this theater as they seem to benefit the most from this suspicious event when it comes to driving up price of oil! The first reaction is to blame the US, which from past patterns might be warranted, however this time I argue is different. I don’t expect Trump to take the bait!

A war would be justice for 911 and for the hostages back in the day . Kill each other and bomb away , turn the sand into tons of glass !!!.

Where is the evidence that the U.S., Saudia Arabia or Israel are responsible for the attack.Clearly the Anti Semitism is showing. Always blame the ■■■■■ blame the ■■■■■ Why do few people here believe that Iran or its proxies are responsible. The TOWELHEADS are looking for a confrontation and they may regret having one.I hope President Trump authorizes a missile strike against every inch of their sand and turns it into glass.

This is somewhat sophisticated attack…one that I don’t thing rebels have. The range, guidance that is needed no doubt came from a state sponsored source.

Now I’m not techie…but don’t they need satellite guidance “GPS”? If so wouldn’t there be finger prints?

Maybe somewhere has that info.

1 Like

Who is blaming the ■■■■■ I think a covert Israeli operation is certainly in the cards. That doesn’t make it anti-semitism. It just means that a state took covert action against another state. Why is that so inconceivable when it comes to Israel? Especially when they have the means and the motive. It is something that is within the realm of possibility and it shouldn’t just be dismissed because it makes some people uncomfortable.

Iran will have nothing to gain in a war with the Saudi-Israel-US alliance.
Iran paid dearly in a war with Saddam, a CIA asset, and Iran knows what a war costs, unlike Americans who can expect to be returned home after their tour of duty, which is nothing but a proxy killing for Israel.

1 Like

Looks like there is a bit of a problem here…

1 Like

My gut is telling me that Russia is behind this! They stand to gain the most!

Looks like that problem is even bigger. I bet this was a last ditch attempt by BiBi to get Trump to kick off another Middle East war before his now lost election.

That’s not a Samad-3 or an Ababil. That’s an IAI Harpy :israel:

I suspect that one more substantial attack tied back to Iran is all it’s going to take for a major war to breakout in the ME.

I hate to see it on the horizon but this is exactly why Iran should have been dealt with long ago.

A protracted war between the Saudis and Iran would result in a severe worldwide recession and if it goes on for more than a few months a likely depression is going to result.

Maybe that is the goal by the globalist banksters! :rage:

doubtful as they’d be the biggest losers

Not necessarily that is if they are playing the long game then it is them that stands to profit the most when the stage from kinetic to reconstruction happens.

They’ll end up losing most of their capital in the process.

That is debatable! Liquid capital sure, but things like utilities companies, real estate and other assets that are safe and recession proof not so much! Also much what Frank L Baum’s children classic “Wizard of OZ” was originally based on was a during a crisis that banks created and then ended up profiting handsomely due to foreclosures of private homes!

They aren’t really recession proof since most of those entities will be bankrupted by a prolonged deep recession or depression.

Those of us who have debt free property will do much better than those with mortgages but still, property values would crater and much of the capital will evaporate.

It not about value its about acquisition and playing the long game. Real estate is always a safe bet regardless because they offer the most options when eventually the economy recovers, that is when banks will profit the most. The same with precious metals, they fluctuate in value, but over time they eventually go up in value. Bankers and investors always play the long game when a recession is in forecast.

In this case though it could hit so quickly that there would not be prepared for them to prepare.

Most recessions are pretty predictable based on current economic projections this could happen at blinding speed.

A quarter to third of all the world’s petroleum liquid and gas has to pass through the Straits of Hormuz. Even a few days interruption can have global effect, grow that out to weeks or months and it gets exponentially worse.

Well, I wouldn’t underestimate a Globalist banker to not have been prepared, after all they have the most resources to spare than the average commoner and certainly are no dummies for not having a contingency plan to protect their wealth. Why do you think a lot of the richest families in the world manage to survive world wars and depressions over hundreds of years? Because the use their resources to plan and mange such crisis. Banks are no different. BTW, the entire Oil narrative you are intimating at with the straights of Hormuz is one that is worth keeping an eye on because price of Oil will no doubt shoot up during such conflicts, and then who profits when it does?