Saudi Arabia Burning

Granted. However, I think the game is a little different when you’re actually trying to fool / hide from intelligence agencies vs joe blow public.

Syria and Iran have really been taking it in the shorts from Israel with all the bombings and such. A proxie strike against a valuable soft target is a pretty good move IMO. Saudi Arabia also has enough other enemies that could be setup to take the blame. Just last night I watched a video of a bunch of Saudi APCs, tanks, and vehicles being hit with TOW style missiles.

Who served you those videos? Just sayin’. Truth is, games are afoot. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Israelis start attacking their Donmeh bretheren in the name of their own ends.

We’ll see man. Not a whole lot of info at this point and it’s blind speculation on my part.

No clue who “served” me those videos, I was just checking out what the alah-snackbars were up to in Syria and how things were going in the Ukraine. It was one of the recommended videos – there’s actually a lot of footage of Houthis fighting the Saudis and getting some pretty good hits on expensive equipment.

The Houthis are (supposedly) funded and supplied by Iran. Seems like they learned a thing or two from America’s playbook.

After reading more in to this story, I have to seriously question this, Healthy skepticism is warranted whenever Oil and the price of it is involved. Whether its Globalists, deep state, or what ever the fk, this definitely should be looked at with narrow eyes.

Something is fishy about this. Saudi Arabia can afford pretty much whatever they want in order to defend their ONLY source of national revenue. Drones from the US are capable of taking out individuals and small structures. How did these rebels take out hardened strategic infrastructure so easily?

Fuck Saudi Arabia.

1. They fund 4 different terror groups (that we know of)
  2. They attacked us on 9/11
  3. They’re buying up our media to censor criticism of Islam

In terms of where this goes from here, the only upside I can think of is that the Saudis and Saudi mercenaries will die fighting Iran instead of American soldiers. Just like the good old days of the Iran-Iraq war.

Well, we did sell them a boat load of weapons so the idea of them fighting Iran seems like a plausible scenario, one in which could be beneficial in many ways of culling the heard. Who knows, war is never good, but I could see where some maybe itching to get on with it in order to destabilize the world economy. Whats different this time around though, is the US sitting it out and watching.

Are the Saudis that incompetent that they can’t retake Yemen??? If so , what a waste of U.S. military equipment and training.
The Hothis are lucky they’re not fighting Russia or Israel. It would have been over quickly.

This is even better!

1 Like

Logic is not allowed in certain threads…:slightly_smiling_face:!

Many competing interests in the M.E., too many now.

Isn’t that the same guy who came up with Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi story?

Yep! He is another one that needs to be investigated!

Trump and his team are looking for any excuse to go to war with Iran. Hard to believe people who lie about weather forecast.

I have come to believe that that is the rule in this Forum, not just in certain threads.

1 Like

Rhodes might as well wear a robe and towel.

1 Like

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Amirite?

Either the US, the Saudis, or the ■■■■ did this, have you checked the capacity in Singapore, they can fit no more parked oil tankers, not in Houston not anywhere. It seems every fucking oil tanker is full. What do you do when you cant get rid of the product you have and inventory is full, worst case you shut down production and get rid of stock in hand at discount, best case you blow up your refinery blame it on Iran then use the “insecurity issue” in the middle east to drive up the commodity based on fear not actually supply one hand. Now double plus, you get rid of your glutted product at well above its market value based on the created false scarcity. Its so obvious to anyone with a fucking brain. That is how these criminals operate.

Or it could be drones developed by the Iranians with the stolen US drone during the reign of Barack Obama.

Did he demand it back, try and destroy it? NOPE, e let them have it.

Iran has one of the oldest drone development programs in the world. Iran began developing drones in the early 1980s during its war against Iraq. Over the years, and in spite of crippling international sanctions, Iran has developed a colourful ecosystem of military unmanned air vehicles. Iran uses its drones to fly over U.S. Navy ships in the Persian Gulf, and for a theoretical future war against Israel.