Saturday Morning Cinema: 100 Best Films of All Time (The Film Enthusiasts Thread) šŸ“½

Finally got done watching 'The Watcher" series. I did not know it was based on a true story. I suspected the real estate agent all a long, turns out I was wrong. It was that guy I think posing as Graff.

A forgotten movie that stands the test of time.

2 Likes
1 Like

I forgot to congratulate you on your company being nominated! Good work I saw.

Thanks for the acknowledgement. We put together a pretty good team that made it happen. Canā€™t wait to get our MOCAP enterprise going soon.

1 Like

Donā€™t mention it,; you should post it. Share with the world. :grinning:

You know the story. We will see when the verdict comes in, heavens knows we sent enough party favors out!

2 Likes

What happened ? A motion capture company?

Our company is up for an award for short animation category. The MOCAP reference is in relation to a studio and animation school we are involved with in Macau. We are awaiting for the proper licenses to be approved.

1 Like

Violence.

Besides 'God", Family is everything!

This was a surprisingly good movie.

1 Like

This is one my all time favorite films. I bet Russell Crowe wish he looked like that again! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

@rp5x5

Have you watched this series? Just curious because it seems that someone was trying to warn us about Hollywood, and the child sex trafficking back then. Very strange!

poster-500

1 Like

Hmm never heard of it. Where is it streamingā€¦ The picture looks interesting. Almost Lynch-like
1993. Hard to imagine I missed this.

1 Like

Yeah, I watched this when it came out in the 90ā€™s and forgot about it until RW posted the theme song to this mini series in the music thread. I then out of curiosity decided to watch this again and its on Youtube.

Very weird about a lot of things being talked about that we are now experiencing currently with technology and the talk of child sex trafficking was in this drama. While it was subtle, it was pretty clear someone (the writers) were sending out a message back then and trying to warn of us of the future.

Oliver Stone is an executive producer of this mini series.

Here are the episodes:

ā€œSave the childrenā€

1 Like

Remembering Jim Brown as ā€œBasedā€