San Diego-area synagogue shooting leaves one worshipper dead, three wounded

A highly unusual event making it incredibly news worthy.

Sadly, the off duty Agent who broke up the shooting and ended it with only one death hasn’t been given any credit for doing so as that shows once again that these monsters are scared of a fight and will quickly fold and seek softer targets as soon as someone starts returning fire.

Didn’t more people get killed in the Pennsylvania synagogue shooting last year? I don’t remember that getting this much coverage and the POTUS showed up.

I seem to remember it getting a great deal of coverage as well. With the current wave of attacks worldwide on houses of worship people, including those in the press are perhaps just more tuned in to their happening.

There has also been a marked rise in anti Semitic attacks over the last few years which is probably going to result in an even greater press response as more occur.

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-semitism-us-remained-near-record-high-2018-102808030.html;_ylt=AwrEzdvHL8hc8zMAFt1XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyNWNiaW4yBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjI5NDRfMQRzZWMDc2M-

Of course, democrats are working overtime to figure out ways to blame it all on Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/sports/media-blame-trump-for-california-synagogue-shooting/vi-AAAIxye

That’s kind of funny because I don’t think there has ever been a more pro-■■■■■■ president in US history, which understandably makes some folks uneasy. No way can this stuff be pinned on Trump though.

Passover worshippers control the media so is it any surprise that when one Passover worshipper gets killed by an autistic piano player, it’s a national crisis? It’s not. It’s completely manufactured bullshit. Typical behavior of Passover worshippers.

Trump is apparently both a White Nationals/Neo Nazi and in bed with Netanyahu if the democrats are to be believed.

That would require a literally insane level of schizophrenia on his part.

Trump tries in many ways to be “All Things To all People” except illegals but damn, that’s just a totally insane stretch of the imagination.

What the hell? You need help.

There’s nothing manufacture about the story in any way and it was definitely newsworthy for the reasons explained above.

1 Like

That is inconsistent with measured observations of Google trend.

Compare2

1 Like

A lie, is a lie, is a lie.