San Diego-area synagogue shooting leaves one worshipper dead, three wounded

And anytime 1 person puts ■■■ in a sentence you bitch and moan.

Of course I do just like I bitch and moan when false racial or religious demonization is being aimed at any group.

I asked who would be covered more in the media? Thats racist? You argue like a liberal.

1 Like

With your claims of a lack of coverage of the Sri Lankan bombings and your claim no one in your class had heard of the attacks.

Every major news organization and most of the smaller organizations as well globally have covered it extensively.

Again explain what I lied about.

You claimed the racial/ethnic/religious bias, not me.

No one in my class heard about it what reason would I have to lie about that? Grow the fuck up man.

There is one, hence Christian’s being called Easter worshipers in america after srilanka. I’m atheist I get to call the bullshit bias out between all religions.

You got caught being a dumbass and now you’re trying to save face. Either look at things from a third party point of view or shut the fuck up you biased bitch. No wonder the new editions to this site leave so quickly the founders like you are so fucking ignorant its apalling.

Bullshit. For that to be true your class would have to be filled with potted plants and stoners with no access to radio, tv, or the internet.

It’s true theres no gain from me lying about that. You’re just a biased dumbass no wonder everyone leaves this site. And as a side note before I go I’m calling bullshit on you being a vet. As a vet myself all my buddies I served with aren’t pussie like you. I smell stolen valor from a ■■■■■■ who’s never had the balls to actually serve.

What exactly have I claimed about my military service? Can you cite even one post on the subject?

You’ve just outed yourself.

You’re too fucking senile and old to argue correctly, I outed myself? you outed yourself as a fucking biased ■■■■■■ lol. too much of a bitch to do anything irl, you just sit here and spew actual garbage like the fucking ■■■■■■ you are. Nice stolen valor btw. In the end who cares you’re also a boomer so ik you’re dumbass ideas will be 6 feet under soon anyways.

You’ve outed yourself as a lying, drooling, moron and retread.

Now go cry to mommy that the mean man on the internet called you out and showed you for what you are.

1 Like

This happened on the same day that one Passover worshipper was killed.

This needs to be framed as “Black Lives Matter, but are of little value versus a ■■■■

Let our enemies fight it out.

It wasn’t an uncommon occurrence for Baltimore and it wasn’t a church shooting so it has nothing in common with the topic of this thread.

On April 28, a reported shooting took place near Perkins Square Baptist church in Baltimore, Maryland near the 2500 Block Edmondson. More news is forthcoming, however, there are reports of at least seven victims. At 6:13 p.m., Baltimore police confirmed that one of the wounded victims has died. It appears that shooting was not directly related to the church, but an isolated event that took place at two cookouts happening nearby.

That, my friend, ranks with your best work; EVER!!!

Always striving to be better is my goal in life. :grinning:

I noticed that we have a couple insurgencies here from retreads that we know.

1 Like

A tragic event for sure but the coverage seems to be a lot more than usual. This wasn’t even a mass shooting. It’s been eating up a lot of time on both talk radio and on Fox since the weekend.