Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Dead at 87

For all we know what’s coming out of her office isn’t hers.

She is effectively missing in action and ghost workers have taken her place.

There better way to explain this but it’s escaping me at he moment.

1 Like

So what you are saying is that perhaps the Court is Ruthless. :wink:

2 Likes

Indeed…and soon will be just a bad memory. :wink:

Geeze, and my kid says I have a corny sense of humor. :rofl:

That was a pretty good one, Samm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

okay, that was funny, nice one samm.

1 Like

I can’t see how a judge that isn’t present to hear arguments can rule/vote on a case.

If she can’t be present she doesn’t need to be voting.

Can someone explain to me how the media reports sighting’s of RBG when there is not a single picture or video to corroborate their claim? How can they blatantly lie like this and get away with it? Where the hell is RBG and how has not a single picture of her “sighting” surfaced?

2 Likes

I thought the same thing. I saw a report earlier that she was “dancing” at this supposed appearance and not a single photo/video was taken. :ok_hand:

1 Like

For all we know shes dead…

No they don’t. They vote right down party lines.

Which side made up this whole “Living Constitution” thing?

I’m afraid yo are missing my point.

Yo perceive they are biting down party lines. But I suggest they are voting per their understanding of the law. We, as outside observers invested in our own political bias perceive it as ‘party lines’.

IOW, scalia voted as he saw was ‘right’ - as in correct, not ideologically right. Gnsburg votes ‘left’ because she believes that to be a correct interpretation of the constitution.

Empty headed vacuous drivel.

In most cases they vote straight down party lines and are selected specifically because they are expected to do so.

And you’re wrong. They vote on party lines. You think Ginsberg doesn’t know what the 2nd Amendment says?

1 Like

Guess she’s still alive with the last vote . . . She needs to retire.

They’re almost correct. We can pass Amendments, effectively making the Constitution a living document. What they’re wrong about is that we can just interpret it however we want based on the times… the founders were very careful to leave tons of documents that showed original intent.

Well, I’m not a conspiracy theorist but it’s weird if she wasn’t there to hear arguments. I was under the impression that she was there to hear them… if she wasn’t, she should have no vote.

Unfortunately the can and do, they granted themselves that power and the only way to change that would be through the Amendment Process.

She’s been in the Hospital or at home since her surgery. She’s supposedly reviewing the cases at home and sending in her vote either by phone or by proxy carried by one of her clerks.

Days since Ruth Bader Ginsberg has been seen alive: 51

Last seen alive: During her pulmonary lobectomy that was performed at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/ruth-bader-ginsburg-has-surgery-for-malignant-nodules-in-her-lung/2018/12/21/03009a1e-0545-11e9-b6a9-0aa5c2fcc9e4_story.html?utm_term=.f3ec8d9b659e

Reports of Ginsberg first public appearance since the surgery was 6 days ago on February 4th. But it’s suspicious; Her presence wasn’t announced. Nobody knew she was there. No pictures taken. SHE DID NOT SPEAK.

“Ginsburg did not speak, and many in the crowd did not know she was there. She sat in the back, and most saw her only as they left the performance. Michaels did not announce her presence.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/ruth-bader-ginsburg-makes-first-public-appearance-since-cancer-surgery/2019/02/04/251d59f4-28cf-11e9-b2fc-721718903bfc_story.html?utm_term=.45e922c0b85f

This wasn’t Ginsberg. This was a body double who was used to quell “conspiracy theories”. That’s why “Ginsberg” didn’t speak, and no pictures were taken. That would’ve ruined the ruse.

But don’t worry guys. She walks a mile a day.

“Her son James, who was at Monday night’s performance, said Ginsburg walks a mile a day and is working with her trainer again.”

Here’s the kicker. Next SCOTUS public sessions will be on Febuary 19th. How much do you want to bet she is a no-show?

"The court will meet next in public session Feb. 19 Despite her appearance Monday night, it is unlikely that Ginsburg will go to the Capitol on Tuesday. "

Where are you RBG?