Roger Stone Arrested By the FBI

I think if you look back at the Strzok/Paige/Comey messages they were planting the seeds on this long before December. Can’t remember when they first mentioned Russia specifically but looking back they were obviously cooking this up long before December in an attempt to prevent Trump’s election.

Just found a timeline going all the way back to June.

• During the Republican presidential primary contest, The Washington Free Beacon hired Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on multiple candidates, including Donald Trump.[1] Knowing that the law firm Perkins Coie represented the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s campaign, Fusion GPS approached Perkins Coie and offered to continue the opposition research on Donald Trump that it had begun with The Washington Free Beacon .[2] Together, the DNC and the Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS $1.02 million for those services via Perkins Coie.[3], [4]

• In June of 2016, Fusion GPS hired former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele and his London-based firm, Orbis Business Intelligence, to investigate Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.[5] Working for Fusion GPS between June and November of 2016,[6] and relying upon information from Russian contacts, Steele drafted 17 memoranda that were compiled into a 35 page document commonly referred to by the media as “the Russia Dossier,” “the Trump Dossier,” and “the Steele Dossier.”[7]

• Published June 20,[8] Steele’s first memorandum alleged that the “Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years”; that Trump has “accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals”; and the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB, formerly KGB) has “compromised TRUMP through his activities in Moscow sufficiently to be able to blackmail him.”[9] Among these are “perverted sexual acts which have been arranged/monitored by the FSB.”[10] Also, the Russian Intelligence Services had compiled a dossier on Hillary Clinton comprised mostly of bugged conversations and intercepted phone calls. This “dossier is controlled by Kremlin spokesman, PESKOV, directly on PUTIN’s orders.”[11]

• On July 5—the same day as then-FBI Director James Comey’s news conference exonerating Hillary Clinton—Christopher Steele provided his research to an FBI contact in Europe.[12] He also presented his research to British intelligence.[13] Later that month, then-Deputy Head of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok began supervising a probe into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election process, including possible collusion with the Trump campaign.[14], [15]

https://forerunnersofamerica.com/article/steele-dossier-timeline-just-the-facts/

Well Bruce Ohr and his wife Nellie (who was the main author of the dossier to dress it up to pass to Christopher Steel) recent revelations about how he told the FBI it was not a credible document suggests that collusion is running deep within the DOJ and FBI that were out to get Trump well before the get go!

Flynn was actually guilty though. He was acting as an unregistered agent for Turkey and lied about it.

There was I think at least one more actual offense on his part but I can’t remember off the top of my head what it was.

Above and beyond that he lied about his illegal activities to Trump and Pence and to those doing his background check when he was first put on the list for a cabinet post.

That created a huge liability/vulnerability for the administration as far as I’m concerned.

“Never lie to me, tell me the truth so I can lie for you”.

When you lie to a President, Governor etc in attempting to get an appointment and that lie puts the administration in jeopardy to me it’s unforgivable period.

That’s been obvious to me from the start as soon as the “source” was identified and we started finding out who was involved.

Ohr should be in prison.

The lying part is not the issue! Please reread my statement! I am not disputing that Flynn lied, it was the unmasking part that was the more egregious part that is not being held to account!

Orh’s recent cooperation is more to do with trying to save his own ass!

I’m sure you have evidence of that, right?

They didn’t know it was happening, they took a gamble by sending someone and it paid off. But feel free to conspiracy monger.

You really must not be familiar with the way Stone operates then.

He’s a gutter rat. Prior military service doesn’t change that.

There is already proof that has already been established! You do much to undermine your own credibility in this discussion! Go do your homework!

Here you go as one example

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/06/07/senior-senate-staffer-james-a-wolfe-arrested-for-leaking-classified-documents-to-multiple-media-outlets-indictment-pdf-below/

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/08/22/despite_comey_assurance_vast_bulk_of_weiner_laptop_emails_never_examined.html

Uh-huh.

I’m well aware of the accusations re:Mueller leaks. I also know there’s zero evidence behind them, and virtually every “leak” I’ve ever seen that’s been supposedly from Muellers people has only ever happened when other parties get involved.

It’s always about what Mueller just did. Document requests, interviews. Never what he’s going to do.

That should be a clue.

The “unmasking” is a whole nuther issue that as far as I’m concerned actually would warrant a special prosecutor’s appointment followed by strict legislation to seriously punish future offenders.

Two separate appointments, or three would be appropriate. One to prosecute Abuse at each DOJ and FBI and a third to deal solely with the unmasking.

Absent a leak there is no possible way CNN could have had access to the information that the raid was even going down much less knowing when and where.

You’re being ridiculous.

Vacuous insults aren’t helping your case.

Right! That is why Peter Strok was removed from his team? Because he was a source of leaks in the beginning!

Hell the leaking started before Mueller was even appointed. It was a leak resulting in a press story that was initially used to launch the investigation.

Steele did the leaking which is why he was cut loose by the FBI as soon as it was made public.

They literally made it publicly known how they worked it out.

It’s been rumored for months that he was going to be indicted, he even publicly admitted as much.

As to how they figured out Friday (the time of the raid was typical):

“The first clue that the indictment was imminent came last week from CNN’s Sara Murray, who was reporting on the upcoming grand jury appearance of Jerome Corsi’s stepson. As the stepson’s legal team negotiated a date for testimony, they were told to pick any day but Friday – an indication Mueller’s team expected to be busy Friday, according to a source familiar with the discussions.”

"And Mueller’s grand jury nearly always meets on Fridays – moving to a different day was unusual. In fact, CNN’s Katelyn Polantz and Laura Robinson observed that the last time the grand jury convened on a Thursday, Russian officials were indicted by Mueller the next day.

More clues emerged at court on Thursday morning.

At the DC federal courthouse Thursday, Robinson spotted at least two prosecutors, Andrew Goldstein and Aaron Zelinsky, visiting with the grand jury. They stayed convened for more than an hour after Corsi’s stepson Andrew Stettner testified to the grand jury.

Zelinsky earlier in the day had been spotted by CNN’s Em Steck and Sam Fossum wheeling a suitcase with him to work, then leaving with it just after 2:30 p.m. The contents inside were unknown, though it suggested the possibility he could be getting ready to travel. (The special counsel’s office would later confirm Friday that Zelinsky was in the Florida courtroom for Stone’s appearance.)

With all those clues, it was decided to send Shortell from Washington to Florida to stake out Stone’s house Friday morning, just in case the clues did add up to something."

I wonder if Susan Rice using Samantha Powers ID in the sciff is the one who did most of the unmasking and then lied about it. She already lied about Benghazi and the Youtube video so wouldn’t be surprised if it was her, and then there is the issue with Sally Yates who I suspect had a hand in the cookie jar as well. All of those d-bags were Obama ideologues and they need to be held accountable!

Uh-huh.

Who do you think planted the story at the national enquirer about Cruz supposedly having 5 mistresses?

That would be Stone. That’s how he works.

And you have proof of this how? As far as I am concerned you are just parroting hearsay and is completely speculative who planted that story originally! It was alleged never proven to be true! Try again little fella!

He’s literally quoted in the piece alleging the affairs. He’s the only person quoted in it, so it should be easy to find.

Cruz publicly called him out for planting it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/29/politics/amanda-carpenter-ted-cruz-allegations/index.html