Retribution Has Begun: Iran attacks US bases in Iraq

Oval Office address. Hmm. That usually occurs before just before a war is formally declared or crisis.

1 Like

Hate is anathema to critical thinking. It is the drug that seeks weak minds.

Congress would have to declare war.

Yep, we have some very pro war violent people in our government and across the country amongst average Americans. Even on this board as you note.

1 Like

LOL :rofl: you are sitting there beating your war drums from your couch and now you want Congress involved? Clown. The last time Congress was “involved” in declaring war was 1942. If Congress had been involved we wouldn’t be in the Middle East right now. Dumbass.

1 Like

Iranian military budget 19.8B

US military budget 698.5B

Let’s keep this in perspective. If I were Kim I would be paying intense attention during the next few days.

Your girlfriend can defend himself. Back off.

“Dumbass” a declaration of war can only come from congress.

The President does not need one to commit US forces which Iran is about to learn the hard way.

I see the Officer recruiter tomorrow. will get interesting. Fast track for commission?

Don’t let the budget fool you. A closed country with a slave labor force doesn’t need a fraction of the money the western nations need.

Iran has a very advanced military but they cannot survive any kind of prolonged fight with the US. We have far too much depth both militarily and logistically.

Things are escalating with the quickness.

Well you must be a VERY old man Southern. It’s been something like 75 years since that’s happened.

Weak.

I am a conservative. What? Oh, yeah. Female.

Now, can we get back to the topic at hand?

2 Likes

You again. No one gives a fuck you little shit. Get off this thread before I track your stolen valor ass down and beat you with my bionic leg.

3 Likes

Not that it isn’t possible but this is typical Iranian rhetoric.

If they start launching terrorist attacks in the US it will be the ind of Iran.

1 Like

This is equivalent to the Washington Nationals facing the local little league team.

Lot’s of things will be missing in Iran.

Now, now, she’s already outed herself so don’t let her drag you into the gutter with her.

That’s a woman? Now I kinda feel bad…kinda. Have fun in HR girly. It’s like getting welfare, but in uniform. Right up your alley I’m sure.

No argument from me.

They have the ability to do some serious short term damage but that’s it.

What they are doing now is setting themselves up to be set back 50 years or more.

No one in the free world can now allow Iran to continue developing nuclear weapons.