Retribution Has Begun: Iran attacks US bases in Iraq

Truth NEVER loses its relevence and while it continues to trigger you I’ll keep posting it.

That’s the same bullshitter you posted earlier. It seems that people in the know accept the 600+ number of US killings by the goatfucker. This pales in comparison to the number of Iranian citizens he has killed.

The goatfucker has been recognized as a terrorist by three successive administrations now.

It’s not astounding that you stupidly deny it.

3 Likes

Well we learned once again that Russian missles can take down commercial airliner’s.

Next year about this time we will witness the second inaugural of the Donald.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as truth as it’s subjective!

Doesn’t trigger me just tired of seeing the same propaganda BS from you posted here! Which essentially means you have nothing more to offer! Big epic failure on your part! No one here is going to invest the time watching your stupid videos! I assumed you were smart enough by now to figure that out? I Guess I was mistaken as you returning to old form is old habits die hard huh?

Hey here is a idea for you, if this subject matter is so important to you seeing you spend your entire life consumed by it, why not use your time more usefully to write a book then sitting in front of a computer screen all day searching what YouTube videos you can find to post hoping someone gives you an audience. It would make sense you would reach a wider audience than the limited one you have here on this forum? Hell, I might even buy your book to read if you actually weren’t lazy and decided to get motivated to tackle such a project! Just a suggestion.:rofl:

1 Like

You got to give him a mulligan, the poor wretched golem is still searching for his precious! :rofl:

Depends on your perspective Hasbaratits

Dr Manshe - don’t be offended by my posts, its nothing personal, I upset a lot of snowflakes and Ricky just endorsed it bigtime.

Funny you resorting to name calling again when just the other day your were screaming like a little bitch calling attention to the moderators about me doing the same! So much for your high moral ground, it was shortly lived! Thanks for proving my point yet once again!

Like I said old habits die hard for some! :rofl:

“I see the usual suspects are lowering the tone of another thread AGAIN!!”

Back at ya - I posted ONCE in that thread, it was you and your Hasbara mates who got it binned.

Yeah sure, and you are still living within same delusions too! Just pointing out your obvious duplicity and nice to know you are not man enough to own it! Thanks for playing! Right back at ya Maggot!

Y’all are blowing up my inbox up for this?

No actually it was just a quote. My mistake. Sorry it was not intended. It was a lifted quote that didn’t format properly. Sigh!

Who’s the “biggest” is a matter of opinion, Magagonacock.

1 Like

IMMINENT attacks that Esper and Pompeo COULD NOT SAY WHEN OR WHERE. :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

IMMENENT attacks on embassies, 4 says Trump, and yet the embassies were not notified or evacuated.
Only the red hatters are supporting this nonsense.

None of your business. You aren’t entitled to classified info and never will be.

1 Like

You’ll probably be nowhere to be found when that fails to materialize.

New Facts Change Everything, the Sickening Truth About Why Iran “Schooled” America

ask the Shia majority of Iraqi citizens, most would insist that the US brought ISIS to Iraq with Saudi help.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52853.htm

1 Like

Could you imagine if that happened???

Imagine if what happened…