Retribution Has Begun: Iran attacks US bases in Iraq

Gee you mean taxpayers pay for the military? Who’datunkit?

Your diagram is of course false.

The Missiles are Iranian/Russian built.

He warned Iran that if they did ANYTHING in retaliation a US response would be brutal. Have you looked at the satellite imagery of the buildings damaged at Al Asad air base?

At least five structures were damaged in the attack on the base in Anbar province, which apparently was precise enough to hit individual buildings. “Some of the locations struck look like the missiles hit dead center,”

Yep but Obomber gave them the money to buy them

1 Like

Yeah, don’t remind me. 90K last year. I wish we received statements from the IRS with a breakdown of exactly how the money was squandered.

The new sanctions will likely hurt more than a missile strike and won’t cost lives. Eventually Iran will have to deal with the costs of the sanctions.

1 Like

I really wish that you would dig a little deeper than news pundits so that you’d be better informed and not say things like that which have no bases in reality. It could be argued that our sanctions are worse than a missile strike on an Iranian military target. Our sanctions hit the most vulnerable and innocent, and it’s not local like a limited strike, it’s nationwide.

I can tell you that if you’d read a little more you’d know that the Iranians are suffering. Sanctions are not taking food off the Mullahs plates.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/do-us-sanctions-hurt-iran-everyday-people-suffer-most-1201954%3Famp=1

Iran should have thought about the consequences of sanctions beforehand. Apparently the Mullahs aren’t that concerned about their people before this started.

Before WHAT…:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

You’re uninformed comment, that sanctions don’t cost lives, I refuted but I’m satisfied you didn’t and won’t read it preferring to keep your head clear of the facts so that you have space for the Fox propaganda you prefer.

IMO, they are mostly concerned about “chest beating” and all that it entails.

Clearly, they don’t care about the people.

No, what she and EVERYBODY else want is to see the evidence that there was an imminent attack…

Imminent: likely to occur at any moment;

If that was the case then the pieces and personnel were in place and the alleged attacks would have happened irrespective of the fate of Soleimani.

Well, you’re never going to be privy to that intelligence. Nor am I.

The resolution is irrelevant.Its not a law and doesn’t require Trumps signature. Only a way of harassing Trump.Who would tell those leakers anything besides you.

I have no idea what that means…

Are you intentionally playing dumb or are you that dumb that the resolution isn’t a law.

You quoted my post which doesn’t mention any resolution. I don’t know what you’re referring to.

You dumbass I’m talking about the House resolution on the War Powers Act to have Trump meet with the House before he takes any action involving putting U.S. troops in harms way or actions such as the drone strike.

Oh dear…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

It wasn’t taxpayer money. It was funds that belonged to Iran which had been frozen in the US since 78.

Excuse me , I should have said U.S. lives.