Religion of Peace Strikes Again: Multiple People Stabbed in the Hague

I see your point, and it’s a valid one. That being said, we have enough home grown lunatics to sort out; so who in their right mind would wish to allow the importing of more?

That’s certainly easier than the impossible job of denying that school shootings are averaging one every 9 days.

What does that have to do with Muslims attacking people and committing acts of terrorism as a part of their religion?

Problem is that nothing is being done to sort it out. Trumps best suggestion was to throw out due process.

A shame you cannot get over your TDS in your comments, some people may actually take you seriously.

1 Like

Oh it’s just the ongoing dichotomy at PB demonstrating that folks aren’t concerned about violence unless the perps are people of color.

Due Process

Fair treatment through the normal judicial system, especially as a “citizen’s entitlement”. The key word being “CITIZEN”. If you’re here illegally, strike one two & three for due process.

I was referring to Trump’s idiotic suggestion that there are times that cops should ignore the constitution, confiscate people’s firearms, allowing the courts to sort it out later…:man_shrugging:

What does a mass stabbing in Europe have to do with PRESIDENT TRUMP?!?!?

Are you mad that he didn’t take these rapists and killers into our country before Europe could get their hands on them?

I’d be ok of he started taking them in. They would make good and cheap moving targets for our soldiers to practice on.

1 Like

I don’t know. There’s a two paragraph post half way up about Malcolm X and slavery. Did you want to call that one out as well.

It always takes time to trash talk Trump regardless of the topic, a trait of the progressive left.

The Religion of Peace is a web site that’s on top of terror attacks. They can’t report them all, but the ones they do report are spot on accurate. And there are many. Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth - TheReligionofPeace

https:// thereligionofpeace .com