Religion of Peace Strikes Again: Multiple People Stabbed in the Hague

The tempo for these attacks is really picking up, which shows that something major is coming in the very near future, i.e full scale martial law, switching off the Internet, rounding up of “extremists” (right-wing of course) etc.

What I’m wondering is whether we are seeing the true tempo, or whether this attack was only done because London Bridge was a flop.

A war has never been won without the unconditional surrender of the enemy and most of the time that takes inflicting a rather substantial amount of pain… unfortunately the likes of Al-Qaeda and ISIS could give a shit about the civilian population (except of course for virgin breeders) who have been subdued sufficiently as to pose no threat to the a Islamic crusaders that ‘protect’? them…

We are unfortunately looking right back at the natural order that progressives seek to deny… survival of the fittest is never put to bed completely and civility is a very thin vale… a kitten is cute but never believe that the natural drive it is born with doesn’t compel it to always check out the angles to take out your jugular…

The globalists need the constant stream of terror attacks to justify stripping the general population of their civil rights and installing an Orwellian dictatorship. In France they’ve had martial law for over a year now and they just prolong it and prolong it.

Once the Orwellian police state is in place, the trap snaps shut, cash money will be outlawed, and the RFID chip implant that marks you as personal property of the 666 ■■■■■■ ‘messiah’ antichrist will be next after that, with a built in chemical killswitch that can be remote activated, of course. The technology for the RFID killswitch already exists, women can use it to release birth control hormones into their bloodstream.

The RFID scanning infrastructure is already in place, by the way. Every lamppost in every city, every toll booth, every airport and train station, every supermarket and gas station, every public place whatsoever already has RFIDs scanners that are connected/can easily be connected to the web.

Yet no one dares to name the obvious.

Google RFID tags clothing, all your clothes have RFID tags, if you bought them on the web the sales have been tracked and the tags in your clothing feed your movement patterns to the web.

It’s clearly laid out what all of this will lead to.

1 Like

I agree. All part of the plan.

Import terrorists to justify the police state.

Aim the police state at everything except the terrorists.

1 Like

Look into it the British government will tell you this is true Donald trump’s just repeating what the British government said

Also you say I’m pushing Donald Trump conspiracy theories again do you have any examples of me doing this at all or are you just a lying troll and most likely a robot?

Is it your habit to communicate with robots…:man_shrugging:

Wow, that’s some serious conspiracy theory there. What are you doing to protect yourself from that eventuality?

So after a quick Google search you realised more British Muslims joined the Islamic state then the British army and that you had 0 examples of me pushing Donald trump conspiracy theories like you accuse me of doing made yourself look silly didn’t you

I linked to the disclaimer above. :man_shrugging:

At no time have more British Muslims served the Islamic State than the British military.

What makes you so sure of that, and why wasn’t this attack then blacked out…

Who started saying Islam is the religion of peace?

Malcolm X…:man_shrugging:

Good to know. His Arabic probably was rusty…

1 Like

In the time period that the Islamic state were recruiting more Muslims joined them than joined the British amy this is a statistical fact

You speak to the way that some FEW express themselves and not the VAST majority that you never hear from.

Had he been arrested? Did you even have knowledge of who he was before you made your conclusions?

Many people are inclined to jump to conclusions. List of Attacks
Last 30 Days

Looks like old Malcolm didn’t do his homework. Africa
Thomas Sowell [Thomas Sowell, Race and Culture , BasicBooks, 1994, p. 188] estimates that 11 million slaves were shipped across the Atlantic and 14 million were sent to the Islamic nations of North Africa and the Middle East. For every slave captured many others died. Estimates of this collateral damage vary. The renowned missionary David Livingstone estimated that for every slave who reached a plantation, five others were killed in the initial raid or died of illness and privation on the forced march.[Woman’s Presbyterian Board of Missions, David Livingstone , p. 62, 1888] Those who were left behind were the very young, the weak, the sick and the old. These soon died since the main providers had been killed or enslaved. So, for 25 million slaves delivered to the market, we have an estimated death of about 120 million people. Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa.
120 million Africans

Not Islamic extremist terror attacks either…

(CNN) They have taken place across the country. From Georgia to California. At elementary, middle and high schools. On college and university campuses.

In 46 weeks this year, there have been 45 school shootings. That’s nearly an average of one school shooting a week.

All credibility lost, instantly.