Read and Be Warned!

I know of a story that is in negotiations to turn into a film, about one mans heartache of the kidnaping of his daughter. The man spent close to 9 years in prison due to a frame up perpetrated by a state Rep, whose son he was protecting. The daughter of the wrong accused was sold into a sexual Mormon slavery cult thus the cover up was substantial.

See you and raise you … no, my story isn’t better, just more or less the same: during one of my mathematics courses at university – this would have been in 1967 — the professors proudly wheeled out their latest purchase – an IBM 1620. We were all very impressed.

There are people on the Right who are very naive about ‘free speech’. They think they can write something like “If they come for my guns I’ll be the first to shoot down the feds” on their Facebook page, and then are astonished to find themselves under arrest and facing a spell in prison.

To be fair, if I were running the government, I’d keep a sharp eye out on certain groups on the Right, because the rhetoric can set off a Timothy McVeigh – there are several other cases of this happening as well.

This has not happened yet on the Left. Whether that’s to their credit, or because they know they’re winning without terror, or because they’re just cowardly, I don’t know. They certainly have their quota, more than their quota, of crazy people. I’m glad that a lot of them don’t like guns.