Ralph Northam and Friend Dressed in Blackface and a KKK Robe for Yearbook Photo

I thought you were better than this bs.

Of course they knew. It was in his yearbook. He was vetted time and time again by Democrats…

2 Likes

Did libs continue voting for KKK Robert Byrd for decades after they knew about his past…yes or no?

Simple question that requires simple answer.

2 Likes

Somehow me thinks I’m not going to get reply here. :grin:

1 Like

No doubt…, they would vote for aardvark that was former khans leader before allowing a repug to win. :wink:

What does that have to do with 2019? My issue with this is more that he tried to hide it and got caught. He should have came clean before he ever ran for any office.

Did libs continue voting for Robert KKK Byrd even after knowing about his past?

Did party leaders worshiped him at his funeral?

Only reason “some” are advocating him to step down s because Lt Governor is a democrat.

If it was repugs…we know libs would be defending him at all cost.

Why… yes… yes they did. After all, Robert Byrd said he was … sooooooorry.:weary:
And libs said “yeaaaaaaaay!”

Ya see, so long as a Dem votes to allow pervert men to use the little girls room, and to teach homosex to young boys in schools, and to keep the black man bound with economic chains, and for brutal animals to come from shit hole countries to keep the Democrat voter roles filled… libs could not care less if a brother Democrat dragged black husbands and fathers out of their homes in the darkness lit by flaming torches of hate and death. Nope, they are juuuuust fine with that.

2 Likes

There you go then.

Libs still would have voted for Northam before they allow repug in.

Oops, my bad…thought you were Pragmatic.

Sorry bud.

That man should resign.

Hey… your point is correct.

1 Like

Yeah… we know. He got caught and now everyone is wondering what YOU have in your yearbook.

1 Like

…and they kept putting that red-nosed drunk Lion of the Senate in office after he literally murdered his mistress by refusing to save her from drowning.

The Democrat Party is replete with “forgiven” sleazebags.

2 Likes

@Call_me_Ishmael is pragmatic. @Pragmatic is not pragmatic.

I’m still not sure how Byrd who was openly involved in KkK before becoming a conservative Democrat and later doing everything in his power to reverse the trends of oppression is related to Northam who ran for office while keeping secret his racist past?

Even if we forget about the difference in eras… Byrd was not hiding shit about his past before conservatives voted for him. Northam was hiding it. That is what I am against.

Hahahahahahahahaha (deep breath) hahahahahahaha.

Robert C. Byrd was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter. After leaving the group, Byrd spoke in favor of the Klan during his early political career. Though he claimed to have left the organization in 1943, Byrd, wrote a letter in 1946 to the group’s Imperial Wizard stating “The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia.” Byrd attempted to explain or defend his former membership in the Klan in his 1958 U.S. Senate campaign when he was 41 years old, eventually became his party leader in the Senate. Byrd later said joining the Klan was his "greatest mistake."However, in a 2001 incident Byrd repeatedly used the phrase “white ■■■■■■■■ on a national television broadcast.

…yet you say Northram must go for dressing up for a party in college…and Byrd is okay after being Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of the KKK.

I don’t understand your comment. Do you think he should not resign?

I wasn’t even alive when Byrd was in office. Why do I care?

For show? Democrats have been racists for a century. He should resign because he got caught? Sure.