Rally for Our President! MAGA March into DC! Nov 14 🇺🇸

Everyone Needs to Watch This - Timeline of Antifa Getting Their Shit Pushed in Like the Bitches they are in DC

https://youtu.be/8kjDgUx7w9c

2 Likes

RIGHT CLICK ON VIDEO - DOWNLOAD

2 Likes

Thank you for your work here! It’s important!

I bet this fat knife wielding negress will be all over the news tomorrow as a “victim” of Trump’s hate. She went into a crowd of Trump supporters and started slicing and stabbing and got knocked the fuck out. Of course, the media shitbags will skip that part.

ATTENTION ANTIFA

Come clean up your trash.

Thanks.

1 Like

These videos are great. Useful tools to push the normies as far to the right as possible. We don’t need any more weak cucked conservative GOP types who never fight back.

I think most people are done with the legacy GOP anyway. They haven’t done anything for us.

1 Like

The problem with the GOP is RINOS like Romney and Graham who are bought by multinational Corporations that are aligned with a Globalist agenda. That last part is what has undermined America’s sovereignty and national security when jobs are outsourced and there is no one calling them out on their double standards for the money they took at the price of the American worker. Getting big money out of politics or at the very least getting reforms passed such as insider trading and limiting special interest lobbying power would go a long way in meaningful change in our political system. Just like the Democrats, Republicans too have to start looking in the mirror.

1 Like

Here is the official Twitter feed

Interview with Tina Forte from the Bronx

1 Like

Sooner or later those assholes are going to run into somebody like me who doesn’t have much patience. I’m too old to fight, too slow to run, so I’d just have to shoot them and be done with it. Two hugs and a kiss, five rounds left for the next ones.

3 Likes

Watching innocent people being assaulted on tape will make more people want to act.

1 Like

We need to put those freedom-hating terrorists on their own private island with a large erupting volcano since they love to burn things. They can burn in Hell!

People are waking up to the lies the media is telling about this and other like events. The NPR headline on this story lead off with Trump supporters and counter protesters clash. Ah…how about Antifa terrorists violently attack peaceful Trump supporters. The lamest team media is unconscionable in how they report and don’t report the truth.

I’m still waiting for Biden to denounce, condemn and call a stop to the BLM-perpetrated assaults and violence against Trump supporters in DC yesterday who were peacefully leaving the event. Crickets.

I am asian and I approve this message. And to any of you who think this is in anyway “racist”, what’s the difference between this and “Kungfu fighting” by Carl Douglas"?

1 Like

Iassune that suckerpunch wasn’t RACIALLY motivated either, considering the avg IQ of most of DC’s Nggr population.

Check this vid out!