Racist Leftist at UVA Complains About "Too Many White People" in Study Area

So this black woman confidently walked into a room and just openly started spouting off racist comments about there being too many white people in the space. Last time I checked this is a violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 - as she is openly discriminating against a group of people based on the color of their skin. Of course, this will be celebrated by the left and no one on the right will do anything about it.

3 Likes

Oh - white people make her feel uncomfortable? Great, then I hope she never hopes to be employed by any white people who own businesses. Best of luck working for an all black company one day. I’m sure the productivity levels and compensation are through the roof!

2 Likes

She already found her natural calling - professional loudmouth victim. Unfortunately, in her community, the market is already saturated with talent.

3 Likes

Are college kids all just a bunch of little bitches now? If she walked into a place where I was paying a shitload of money to study I would have stood right up and told her to shut the fuck up!

3 Likes

She has the right attitude. It pretty much guarantees that she will never live in my neighborhood and I can guarantee that I won’t ever visit hers.

2 Likes

The cheering at the end is cringe.

Seriously…what kind of body shape is that? She literally looks like a walking turd. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.

This is why freedom of association is so incredibly important. People should have the right to associate or disassociate with whomever they choose. The government should not force people who don’t want to be together to be together. If this young lady wants to open up her own business and only provide services to African Americans, then that should be her right. However, everyone else should have exactly the same right.

But how are POCs supposed to study to become doctors, lawyers, and engineers with all those filthy stinking white people around?

I can’t even imagine how all the biniss majors must feel.

If the roles were reversed do you think the news would be covering it?

2 Likes

Woah! Black women not being quiet? Never happens!

Point of clarification OP. This has absolutely nothing to do with being a leftist.

Reminder that Thomas Jefferson, the founder of the University of Virginia, predicted this conflict, which is why he wished to free the slaves upon reaching the age of maturity, educate them, and deport them. From Notes on the State of Virginia:

“It will probably be asked, Why not retain and incorporate the blacks into the state, and thus save the expence of supplying by importation of white settlers, the vacancies they will leave? Deep rooted prejudices entertained by the whites; ten thousand recollections, by the blacks, of the injuries they have sustained; new provocations; the real distinctions which nature has made; and many other circumstances will divide us into parties, and produce convulsions, which will probably never end but in the extermination of the one or the other race.—To these objections, which are political, may be added others, which are physical and moral.”

“But the slaves of which Homer speaks were whites. Notwithstanding these considerations which must weaken their respect for the laws of property, we find among them numerous instances of the most rigid integrity, and as many as among their better instructed masters, of benevolence, gratitude, and unshaken fidelity. The opinion that they are inferior in the faculties of reason and imagination, must be hazarded with great diffidence. To justify a general conclusion, requires many observations, even where the subject may be submitted to the Anatomical knife, to Optical glasses, to analysis by fire or by solvents. How much more then where it is a faculty, not a substance, we are examining; where it eludes the research of all the senses; where the conditions of its existence are various and variously combined; where the effects of those which are present or absent bid defiance to calculation; let me add too, as a circumstance of great tenderness, where our conclusion would degrade a whole race of men from the rank in the scale of beings which their Creator may perhaps have given them.”

"To our reproach it must be said, that though for a century and a half we have had under our eyes the races of black and of red men, they have never yet been viewed by us as subjects of natural history. I advance it, therefore, as a suspicion only, that the blacks, whether originally a distinct race, or made distinct by time and circumstances, are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body and mind. It is not against experience to suppose that different species of the same genus, or varieties of the same species, may possess different qualifications. Will not a lover of natural history then, one who views the gradations in all the races of animals with the eye of philosophy, excuse an effort to keep those in the department of man as distinct as nature has formed them? This unfortunate difference of colour, and perhaps of faculty, is a powerful obstacle to the emancipation of these people. Many of their advocates, while they wish to vindicate the liberty of human nature, are anxious also to preserve its dignity and beauty. Some of these, embarrassed by the question, ‘What further is to be done with them?’ join themselves in opposition with those who are actuated by sordid avarice only. Among the Romans emancipation required but one effort. The slave, when made free, might mix with, without staining the blood of his master. But with us a second is necessary, unknown to history. When freed, he is to be removed beyond the reach of mixture.

The clitoris has 8000 nerve endings and still isn’t as sensitive as white men on the internet. Stay mad. She’s right.

I’m a mystery meat mutt. As a leftist, I think you are required to worship the ground that I walk on and praise every word that I say since I am a POC.

With that being established, I just wanted you to know that AH did nothing wrong and that we POCs are among the most racist and entitled people on Earth.

I fully support America going back to the way it was demographically, even if that means I become a second class citizen. It’s for the good of the county. Trust me on this.

1 Like

Why are you assuming what gender we are, bigot?

She says “there are too many white people in here” yet we (the White Europeans) are only 11.5% of the world’s population!

1 Like

I think she may mean, too many people capable of learning & not in need of Affirmative Action.

Here ya go; and this is becoming the norm; not isolated incidents. Jun '19

Oldie but a ( sad ) goody ( or goodie ). > This article was originally titled "Mississippi Schools’; but I located it under a different title. A child ( Gabe ) comes home from school crying. His parents put a recording device in his school bag. This is it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted on [January 8, 2010
Gabe: “I don’t know what to do on this.”

Ms. Williams: “Well, you’d better find out. It’s not hard. Nobody else didn’t have to ask no questions bout it. You know what to do, you just want somebody to just sit there and pet you about it, but I ain’t gonna do it. You know how to go in that lunch room and tear that food up every day. Ain’t nothing hard bout that sheet.”

Following this Miltonian eructation, we have:

Ms. Williams: “No, do your work. She ain’t goin to be sittin up in here wanting somebody to help her every time she, cause she don’t wanna apply herself to her work. You know how to go in that cafeteria and enjoy that lunch and breakfast every morning.”

Then, waxing ever more lyrical, even Ciceronian,

Ms. Williams: “Where this go?”

Child: “I colored that yesterday.”

Ms. Williams: “It shouldn’t of got changed at all, that ain’t nothing to be proud of.”

Ms. Williams clearly is barely literate, and should be in the first grade instead of teaching it. Gabe speaks better English than she does. In a country not sliding into degradation, a restraining order would keep her from coming within a hundred yards of a school.

Why do we permit this sort of thing? Ms. Williams is black. The story carefully doesn’t say so, but it doesn’t have to. Only the black uneducated speak as she does.

The proper response from parents would be fury. The discovery that this creature is attempting to turn their children into the equivalent of farm animals ought to result in the lynching of the school board of Mississippi. A civilized people with backbone will not allow their their offspring to be made into gurbling iPodded peasants. But we are not such a civilization.

Why is it happening? “Affirmative action.” Since Ms. Williams does not speak the language of the country, the only possible reason for hiring her is that she is black. She is not just slightly unqualified, allowing an expectation that she might catch up—this being the founding fantasy of “affirmative action”—but absolutely unqualified.

The pattern repeats endlessly. Today I have read that the Chicago police contemplate eliminating their entrance examination on the grounds that not enough blacks pass it. Firemen of my acquaintance tell of women too weak to handle a hose, of female paramedics who can’t carry a stretcher. While I was on the police beat at the Washington Times , I encountered a tiny policewoman who never had to drive the paddy wagon because her feet didn’t reach the pedals.

On intercity buses there once were signs, and probably still are, saying, “Seating is without regard to race, creed, color, sex, or national origin.” Today everything seems to be with regard to nothing else. Anything, everything, must be done to keep the affirmative-action classes happy.

This rush to degradation is not new. In 1981 in Harper’s I wrote, in a piece on race in education, “The bald, statistically verifiable truth is that the teachers’ colleges, probably on ideological grounds, have produced an incredible proportion of incompetent black teachers. Evidence of this appears periodically, as, for example, in the results of a competency test given to applicants for teaching positions in Pinellas County, Florida (which includes St. Petersburg and Clearwater), cited in Time, June 16, 1980. To pass this grueling examination, an applicant had to be able to read at the tenth-grade level and do arithmetic at the eighth-grade level. Though they all held B.A.’s, 25 percent of the whites and 79 percent of the blacks failed. Similar statistics exist for other places.”

If you think it desirable to have black teachers, as I do believe it desirable, then get those who are fit to do the job. Plenty of blacks speak English. If you can’t find enough, then do without. The same applies to women who can’t carry stretchers. Fat chance, though.

What price do we pay for this total abnegation of responsibility, civilizational self-respect, reason? One price is a quiet contempt for blacks, and hostility toward them. Competent blacks are no problem, but “If he doan be eatin dis sangwidge…” doesn’t cut it. Women make perfectly good paramedics, but what is anyone, fellow crewman or patient, supposed to think when she can’t lift the stretcher? (Answer: Scorn, anger.) What does a patient think on seeing a black doctor come his way? “Oh god….” The doctor may have gotten through medical school on ability but, given affirmative action, you figure he probably didn’t. Blacks know this of course, and resent it. Knowing that they are despised, they say the hell with it, and content themselves with just getting by. This is useful?

The suspicion of affirmative action pervades American life. After Katrina, a friend in federal employ visited FEMA. It was, he said, very heavily black, on which fact he blamed the disastrous performance of the agency in New Orleans. Was he right? I don’t know. In the absence of affirmative action, the question would not be asked.

Thus the defining principle of American politics arises: If you don’t think in racial terms, if you look only to ability, you are a racist. Count me in.

This leads to another question, seldom asked and never answered: how much does affirmative action really cost the country? If you hire someone to do a job who can’t do it very well, it doesn’t get done very well. This doesn’t strike me as a profound thought, but it seems to elude many people. In the case of Ms. Williams, the damage is great and clear. It isn’t always so stark. When you regularly pass over the first 135 people, all white, on a test for promotion to sergeant in a police department, so as to get to the blacks and Latinos, what kind of police department do you get? If you hire reasonably good female engineers because they are female, instead of very good males, the consequences are less obvious, but there.

And when it becomes a firing offense to notice, the result is a permanent, irremediable drop in the quality of the work force. I don’t suppose it really matters though. The only serious economic competitors the US faces are, oh, Japan, Korea, China, India, Taiwan, Brazil, and the European Union. Piece of cake. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is very very disturbing is, THE ABOVE IS NOT UNUSUAL. In fact it’s becoming more & more the norm. Scary, ain’t it?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I KNOW I KNOW, JIMSOUTH THE RACIST. AKA: Jimsouth the Voice of Reason or Truth Teller.

1 Like

Did you see the talons?

I can’t but wonder (erp) how she picks her nose with those things. :wink:

1 Like