Question for White Forum Members

Whites have been sold into slavery.
Greek philosopher Plato, Saint Patrick, just name a few. Were they bitching about it for the rest of their lives?

I guess that would depend on if your religion called for it. Christ told the apostles to go forth and make disciples of all nations, and thats what they proceeded to do.

Remember, America is rather unique in the history of nations with its right to freedom of religion. Most nation throughout man’s history had homogeneous races and religions. In many if not most in them they and their governments were one and the same.

Did your mom smoke crack?

I agree with you on that one.

(I use this occasion to point out that he did not die on the cross. Dead bodies don’t bleed, if they are poked with a spear in the chest. The way the Romans crucified criminals took days or even weeks before death occurred. Christ was taken down hastily — only after a few hours — to a nearby cave where herbs to heal wounds were administered, according to the Bible.)

Best quote that Bible source. Aloe and Myrrh was commonly used on deceased.

You cannot prove something like that with flimsy arguments.

@rp5x5
John 19
howbeit one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and straightway there came out blood and water

(The man on the cross was still alive, only unconscious)

A bone of him shall not be broken

(Breaking the femur ensures the death of a convicted man)

And there came also Nicodemus, he who at the first came to him by night, bringing a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about a hundred pounds

(Myrrh and aloe have excellent healing properties)

You know by now that all it ever has! His gods are David Icke and “brother Jin Stone as he so lavishly heaps praise on and repeats along with all the other BS he drones about ad-nauseam!

Yeah revisionist crap and making it up! The Bible didn’t say that! This is a perfect example why no one here takes you seriously! You just make things up to suit your insane views!

https://youtu.be/QYsp6fUyhaw

No where does it say the herbs and spi-ces were applied to heal His wounds as you stated.

Jesus did live. It was called a resurrection. If it was a secretive restoral to life and healing, so that he could escape, the Bible does not say that. Although it may be possible, he actually did not die, were that the case, the Bible does not say that.

Some Islamic source believe Jesus did not die and went to Kashmir and groups of people in Kashmir claim to be ■■■■■■ descendants

There is a startling Buddhist scripture originating in Kashmir in the first century that tells a remarkable parable, that may be a textual proof and if true that this is related to Jesus, then the words of the Sutra are His. One cannot carelessly make assertions of proof until further proof could be discovered.

And did Christ ask his followers demand people disclose information on everyone’s beliefs?

Does our constitution demand people state their beliefs?

Brewmaster:
I have. I’ve also seen a lot of Christcucks like yourself and others here proclaiming that Christianity is all about turning the other cheek, which it is not. Your version of Christianity sanctifies the killers of Christ. Your version of Christianity fails to recognize that God killed millions specifically based on their race and ethnic origin.

Proving there are zealots on the left as well as the right, there are zealots in every religion as well as the agnostics who seem to hate anyone they suspect of being religious, especially christian. Having said that, what a person believes is their own business and they get to chose to disclose their beliefs or not.

How can you dig and bury someone in a cave?
LOL

PS
On a sabbath?
No way.

We call your type of “Christians” shabbos goys.

Digi_poo_2_T-14_external-content.duckduckgo

1 Like

Well CLB, I can only assume that your are a crackbaby and your mom was a crackwhore, totally doped up when you were brewing in her drug stained cunt, because that is the only thing that explains the stupid pic you posted. That plus the probability that you are a cockgobbler yourself since you seem to be obsessed with sucvking dick.

As I told your gay lover “BanMe” in my Proud Boys thread:

So, just place your head right back up your ass where it came from. While you are there you can do a cleanup of all the rubbers left behind. LOL

And no Christian engages in ignorant name-calling of other brethren in Christ

Now how about stopping derailing my thread off topic.

1 Like

Statistical facts that prove the differences between different races and means nothing to you

That’s strike 2, on more time for the master trailer and I’ll send t to the moderators.