Question for White Forum Members

So the question remains! Are you yourself a white or not?
LOL

Cant answer a simple question huh? Weak sauce on your part! Thanks for playing!

oh well. Not only do you not see the big picture, you don’t see the little picture either.

In Matthew 7:13–14, Jesus said, “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”

Back to the vaults for you.

1 Like

Proof positive that some get it and some don’t.

Mouse in your pocket or perhaps a conspiracy web site you can quote???

1 Like

That is a good one! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The Pharisees (/ˈfærəˌsiːz/) were a social movement and a school of thought in the Levant during the time of Second Temple Judaism. After the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE, Pharisaic beliefs became the foundational, liturgical and ritualistic basis for Rabbinic Judaism.

---- At first the values of the Pharisees developed through their sectarian debates with the Sadducees; then they developed through internal, non-sectarian debates over the law as an adaptation to life without the Temple, and life in exile, and eventually, to a more limited degree, life in conflict with Christianity.[35] These shifts mark the transformation of Pharisaic to Rabbinic Judaism.

-----------Straight from Wikipedia, heavily edited and guarded by Joos.

PS
This quote is better. From the same page:

The sages of the Talmud see a direct link between themselves and the Pharisees, and historians generally consider Pharisaic Judaism to be the progenitor of Rabbinic Judaism, that is normative, mainstream Judaism after the destruction of the Second Temple. All mainstream forms of Judaism today consider themselves heirs of Rabbinic Judaism and, ultimately, the Pharisees.

You are

digipoosplaining

again, assuming that no-ones history is their own and that they do not know what a Pharisee is! Quoting wikipedia and not using your own words does very little in adding any credibility to your posts either, it only exposes your compulsion to copy and paste. To non believers its just another reason or excuse to hate and castigate ■■■■ in one sweeping lot, and to believers is it is very clear what the difference is. That is why I asked you if you are Christian and practice by faith, because to non believers they won’t understand what the bible says only to misquote it in order to suit their own confirmation bias. If you can’t clarify that aspect of it, then I am correct in my original response to you when you first posted biblical scripture here, and your obvious avoidance to answer a direct question is telling. If you do claim to be a believer then you are incorrect in your assumptions when it comes to propagating your fervent bias and hate for ■■■■ in general as being the cause of everything you seem to think you stand for or are against.

1. I have not seen one correct description of Christianity yet
  2. Christianity is not the topic

I believe at that time, some roads were broader for those who had camels and laden them with material goods.

I believe the message is material needs and coveting wealth can lead to destruction.

I don’t believe Jesus had anything against wealth or material goods as long as it did not lead corruption and straying from God’s word.

Either get on topic or get lost.

1 Like

You asked. I responded.

Unfortunately, the truth contained in my response was not to your liking.

“You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.”

Your truth is made up from your fantasy facts.

p.s. Get on topic or we can go the route of sending it to the moderators.

1 Like

Uh, Hellooooooo…

Isn’t religion, a persons beliefs their own business? Why is there a need to display ones beliefs for all to see???

I have. I’ve also seen a lot of Christcucks like yourself and others here proclaiming that Christianity is all about turning the other cheek, which it is not. Your version of Christianity sanctifies the killers of Christ. Your version of Christianity fails to recognize that God killed millions specifically based on their race and ethnic origin.

1 Like

I never answered the OP experiment, because I would reject the Genie and would tell him to get lost.

God I hate all these stupid what-if hypotheticals.

What if whites had been sold into slavery?

What if my grandmother had wheels and she was a bicycle?

1 Like

Would that be a Biden-cycle?

1 Like

What if the Universe was flat? How would we go to the supermarket or vote in person?