Question about disappearing posts

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

In my brief time here, that is what it seems like to me too. Not to say anything bad about the mods of course, but when adherence to the rules becomes so rigid that hatemongers can run wild and decent people get slammed, then something has gone haywire.
I just woke up and found five more of my posts gang-flagged and hidden after I went to bed. Some of them were like two or three word sentences, like ā€œI agreeā€; absolutely no reason for them to be hidden in anyoneā€™s wildest dreams. I did not want to jump on the OPā€™s bandwagon yesterday and take the focus off of him but the same thing happened to me yesterday. I see that the same thing also happened to a few polite decent posters here overnight as well.

Iā€™ll name a name: montecresto is the worst offender of them all. If I get banned for throwing the truth out there, well, I donā€™t mind taking one for the team of good conservative posters here.

All of you are fooling around with the flags. I am locking this thread and will provide instructions.

1 Like